• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are you going to call your ship in Starfield?

Tits McGee
hmdFnTJ.gif

midnightAI

Actually, just thought, the game isn't multiplayer in any way so it will be now called "who gives a shit", because, well...
Angry Harrison Ford GIF

Drizzlehell

Banned
I hate giving names to things in video games so I usually give them dumb names like Cum Fart, Mutantwhore, Dickshit, Thundercunt, etc.

I dread having to give names to my future kids one day.

hlm666

I put it in the OP ;)
I failed at reading, Zorg is going to be even more disappointed in me. Even more so than when I didn't ask what the red button was for.

My ship must now be called the Fhloston Paradise and The Lewis and Clark must be passed on to a more worthy candidate.

Havoc2049

I'm going to nerd out and name my ship after a ship in the OG space combat sim series, Star Raiders/Atari Force. So either Scanner One, Star Fighter or Liberty Star (Star Raiders II).

00cover_itemimage.jpg

cireza

Maybe Nightstar.

In reference to the excellent metal album by Dragonland from last year, that I strongly recommend to fans of metal and sci-fi.

Here is the first track after the intro. As with their previous album, they tell a story across the entirety of the album. A story of an oppressed civilization searching for a place to live in peace in the galaxy. So a theme quite close to Starfield.

Highly recommended.

Last edited:
Top Bottom