• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are you most looking forward to next month? March 2017 Edition

March is gonna be a crazy month for many of us, but Zelda BotW takes the cake, at least for me. Nier I'm also excited for but I doubt I'll have much time to play it.

18-Volt

Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild for Switch,

Nier Automata for PS4,

Nonary Games, God Wars Future Past, Toukiden 2, Atelier Firis for PS Vita.

It's a shame you missed so many Vita games on that list, OP.

Jimrpg

I just got Zelda for Wii U for this month.

I'm really sorry Nier, Mass Effect, Ghost Recon - I will get to you eventually.

I will also be playing Yakuza 0, Nioh and DQVIII this month anyway.

Mass Effect: Andromeda got me SALIVATING!

Also UMvC 3 on PC. I finally get to play this game in a setting that's not my cousin's Xbox 360!!

Excited for NieR too but sadly my financials don't allow me to be there day 1.

Dez_

I think I'm a little bit more interested in playing Nier Automata, just because I enjoyed the first game and its soundtrack so much, but I am also really looking forward to Zelda. I don't see a reason to pick up a Switch anytime soon, so I'm sticking to the Wii U version. Between these two games, I figure they'll be my main games to play until Persona 5 next month.

butman

NieR.

Is my card to go after Nioh. I've skipped Horizon until the end of the year, it will be more easy to get than NieR.

MattXIII

Nier Automata! - it's sure to be quite the ride.

I'm normally one to impulsively preorder things due to hype fever, but the Switch, BOTW, ME Andromeda and Horizon are doing nothing for me.

But one things for sure, there's def something for everyone in March.

I'm looking forward to 4 titles this month, Zelda, NieR, KH 2.5 Remix, and Danganronpa 2.

NieR and KH already pre-ordered, but I'm still on the fence on Zelda and Danganronpa. I'd probably won't get those two on day 1.

Nesther

Zelda and the Switch in general.

I'm putting Horizon, Mass Effect, Nier and co. on hold (even though I will get them down the line, 100%), because Zelda and my backlog consisting of Nioh, Gravity Rush 2, FFXV and all those VR games are keeping me plenty busy.

There's just an absurd amount of games for me to play right now, it's hard to keep up. I just hope I can free some stuff before my next day 1 hits, Persona 5.

Zelda.. but i decided to wait for december to buy a Switch. There are too many other games to play right now (Horizon Zero Dawn, Mass Effect, etc) and there is too little on the Switch. So yeah.. looking forward to Horizon and Mass Effect right now.
I kinda liked Ghost Recon in coop too.

Mash83

Mass Effect is my most anticipated game of maybe the entire year. Zelda is in the mix as well but it will have to wait until I beat Horizon and Mass Effect.

3/3 (Will not buy them all at once, but I am interested in these launch titles)

Zelda
Bomberman R
VOEZ
Shovel Knight
Snipperclips
I Am Setsuna (JP version)
Disgaea 5 (JP version)

3/29
Snake Pass

Top Bottom