• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are you most looking forward to next month? March 2017 Edition

Nier is all I need. Maybe Danganronpa too, I've heard those are pretty good but I'd rather play Gravity Rush 2, Nioh or Horizon afterwards.

maxcriden

3/3 (Will not buy them all at once, but I am interested in these launch titles)

Zelda
Bomberman R
VOEZ
Shovel Knight
Snipperclips
I Am Setsuna (JP version)
Disgaea 5 (JP version)

3/28
Snake Pass

Ok, cool - I was just going g to see if I was misremembering about Snake Pass launching this coming month. Thanks!

Greddleok

March is fucking crazy. I'm still playing Nioh for fucks sake. I'd like t platinum that before moving on to something like Zelda or NieR.

ez!
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Switch, Wii U)
Atelier Firis: The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey (PS4, PC, Vita)
Nier: Automata (PS4, PC)
Mass Effect: Andromeda (PS4, XBO, PC)
Toukiden
God Wars

Canceled my Switch pre-order, so now I'm mainly looking forward to the final DLC for Dark Souls 3. I might get Breath of the Wild on Wii U, but I'm undecided.

Besides the big gmaes, Dark Souls 3 DLC #2 comes out on the 28th which will consume a good chunk of time time with a few play throughs.

I'm actually beginning to look into the new Zelda now. In direct contrast, kind of meh on what I've been hearing and seeing about ME Andromeda.

I've had Nier 360 on the shelf for years now...really should start that up before considering Automata.

I want NieR but Horizon is arriving today. It just wouldn't make sense to buy anything else right now considering I probably won't be finished with Horizon for a while. Never mind Yakuza 0 sitting in my backlog.

Xadjim

Banned
KH2 and nier and also got horizon. Three excellent games I needed to support at full price.

Also just beat The last guardian and it left me speechless. Art in its most modern and impactfull form

KH2 and nier and also got horizon. Three excellent games I needed to support at full price.

Also just beat The last guardian and it left me speechless. Art in its most modern and impactfull form

I don't think I've ever gotten as emotional as I did with The Last Guardian. The journey was unlike any I've taken. Is it my favorite game of all time? Probably not. But it's my GOTY for 2016, and it's a game that had me thinking about it for weeks after beating it.

Ookaze

Neo Member
I'm going for Super Bomberman R and Human Resource Machine. I will take Zelda BotW if there is one available tomorrow, but it will go to my backlog after some hours of play.

Top Bottom