• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What do you think of Easy Allies?

Brute

Who is being “dicks”? People were questioning/worried because people like Blood. Not everyone stalks folks and listens to every single podcast to hopefully get an answer.

Hardly. Just got some very sensitive little kiddies here that need to grow a thicker skin.
Most “kiddies” here are grown ass adults who don’t need to read some of the insulting crap which is thrown around here at times.

What does Isla’s gender or Bloodworth’s appearance have to do with the quality of their content?

Sometimes, a minority of idiots pretend this place is Kiwi Farms. If you want to be an Edgelord, that site still exists on Tor if you need somewhere to vent.

Last edited:
Can I just ask... Why doesn't EA use their fame / star power to open up a side business that's tangentially related to what they do? That way, they could still do stuff in the studio, but also have extra revenue streams.

Fbh

Can I just ask... Why doesn't EA use their fame / star power to open up a side business that's tangentially related to what they do? That way, they could still do stuff in the studio, but also have extra revenue streams.

Like what though?.

They are somewhat known but I wouldn't call them "stars" or famous really. With 300k YouTube subs and no big presence on Twitch either that's not the type of fame with millions of fans that will buy any crap because it has their name on it.

Kyle was probably their most famous member and even he is a small fry as far as gaming personalities go

Like what though?.

They are somewhat known but I wouldn't call them "stars" or famous really. With 300k YouTube subs and no big presence on Twitch either that's not the type of fame with millions of fans that will buy any crap because it has their name on it.

Kyle was probably their most famous member and even he is a small fry as far as gaming personalities go
A plethora of Hollywood stars set up a restaurant business back in the day. Can't remember what it was called though.

You ever heard of Sidemen (including KSI)? They set up a chicken shop business a few months ago.

Could Easy Allies not just set up a videogame shop business - even as an ecommerce operation? They could use the warehouse as a filming location, and also do order packing for a certain period of the working day.

That way, one aspect of the business helps another. The content helps with the marketing of the website (content marketing), and the sales generated from the shop help keep them afloat and in the black.

Last edited:

Sensates

It's disheartening to see the state they are in, while I have not found any other media outlets that captivated me like they did, I'm still patroning, though following lesser by the day. Kyle's leaving the biggest letdown for me.

Most “kiddies” here are grown ass adults who don’t need to read some of the insulting crap which is thrown around here at times.
There is rarely any “insulting crap” and certainly none in this thread. “Grown ass adults” don’t get butt hurt over what is discussed in this thread.

What does Isla’s gender or Bloodworth’s appearance have to do with the quality of their content?
If you are ill, you can’t produce as strong content as you normally would. People were worried that Bloodworth wasn’t doing well. Isla is self explanatory.

Sometimes, a minority of idiots pretend this place is Kiwi Farms. If you want to be an Edgelord, that site still exists on Tor if you need somewhere to vent.
I would suggest you actually look at Kiwifarms before you make a fool of yourself again. Nothing on GAF since the split has ever come *close* to the clown show that is that hateful site. This isn’t Era.

HulkSmash

Neo Member
Was a big EZA fan back in the day. Sad to see things just falling apart. Between them and KF, I always thought EZA would be the one to flourish long term.

EZA and KF both started from humble beginnings several years ago. The difference is that KF had competent leadership and a clear vision.

You can't help but be impressed by the moves that KF are making.

They're not remotely in the same league anymore. KF will sizzle to new heights, while EZA will fizzle out.

EZA and KF both started from humble beginnings several years ago. The difference is that KF had competent leadership and a clear vision.

You can't help but be impressed by the moves that KF are making.

They're not remotely in the same league anymore. KF will sizzle to new heights, while EZA will fizzle out.

KF is a joke these days. The person they kicked out over a joke has grown a massive company and is far more successful and welcoming.

Fuck those pathetic weasels.

Gametrailers was my favorite review site back in the day. The voice is just the best. I even watched their weekly pach attack show with pachter. There was another weekly show with a panel of Keighly, Pachter, someone named Shane, etc. Those were the days man

Last edited:

TheCed

I stopped watching them a few years ago already.

Kyle leaving was a Major hit. I couldn't stand Ian and didn't enjoy Damiani's contributions to the podcasts. (I don't hate him, but I don't think he's good at podcasting) and found Huber annoying.

Now that Jones and Ben left... I don't think I have any reason to come back. I wish them well tho if they can succeed I wouldn't be upset.

Gametrailers was my favorite review site back in the day. The voice is just the best. I even watched their weekly pach attack show with pachter. There was another weekly show with a panel of Keighly, Pachter, someone named Shane, etc. Those were the days man

The show you're thinking about was called Bonus Round. Shane runs his own website now called Siftd and Michael Pachter does a show there that comes out every few days or so... It's called 'Pachter Factor' now.

Jimmy_liv

🙏 this!
jeez, it's the year 2022!
What difference does it make to their content.

Excoman

Banned
To be honest, I'm kinda getting tired of Kyle Bosman, as well...

Don't get me wrong, he's a smart, and charismatic person, IMO, and has interesting takes on gaming in general, but it just doesn't work when it's only him talking for 10 minutes.

There needs to be at least one more person with him, even if they aren't as good.

Handel

To be honest, I'm kinda getting tired of Kyle Bosman, as well...

Don't get me wrong, he's a smart, and charismatic person, IMO, and has interesting takes on gaming in general, but it just doesn't work when it's only him talking for 10 minutes.

There needs to be at least one more person with him, even if they aren't as good.
I enjoy Delayed Input, but yeah peak Bosman is when he has someone good to bounce off of. The only times I could enjoy Huber is when Bosman and him were together, they had a really great dynamic especially in the betting specials.

Top Bottom