• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What do you want to see in Knack 3 and how can the first two games be improved upon

Shin

Banned
Alright GAF it's the weekends and therefor slow news day all-around so by popular demand I've decided to create a weekend special to discuss one of our all time favorites.
It's the Hero we didn't deserve but got regardless, not once but twice!! We're blessed to have been graced by this almighty Hero, you guys don't know just by how much yet.
That's where Knack 3 comes in, forever loved and never to be forgotten (whether you'd like to or want to your opinion accounts for nothing!), because baby behold the almighty Knack!!

knack-2-babyyyyyyyyyyyyyy_o_7190297.jpg
6f3.gif
adventure-inspired-by-knack_o_2651427.jpg
Knack+2+baybee_140e7c_6385205.jpg

Even if you entered a hater, buddy #believe you me you'll be leaving as a lover!
With that said let the discussion commence on a semi-serious to food-feel note.

Isa

I enjoyed the first, and started but dropped the second for newer titles when it released. I've been meaning to go back to it. I dunno, I'd accept seeing some dangling knackles in a huge battle royale mode in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale 2. I could only imagine the power of next-gen vr tech to really bring out the suspense of those glorious orbs. One for each screen.

I'd rather see Puppeteer 2 though... and myriad other Sony titles like Wild Arms, Legend of Dragoon etc.

Knack 3 needs to be better in the story. Knack 1 - 2 was a huge improvement but not perfect. They need to have less cut minor scenes or more meaningful ones. Other side of the coin, Knack needs to have more forms other than just growing bigger. I feel a quadruped or other forms could really change up the dynamics of the game. Having a gun like mechanism where you fire blocks would be cool too.

TeamGhobad

Banned
i think part of the deal between cerny and sony is that he gets to make a knack game for every new console that he designs.

Meh3D

I wouldn't mind if they kept the "extended technical demo" part with Knack 3. Give it the charm of astrobot that's a technical show piece for the next generation console.

Last edited:
Top Bottom