• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What does your username mean?

dorkimoe

When I first started gaming on pc I used to use dOrk and surprisingly wasn’t very common then it started to be more common. Played with a guy named hojimoe. I stoke the past part and made dorkimoe. And I’ve loved it every since. Never seen another.

theclaw135

Banned
The claw was first a hand gesture, then I named several fictional characters after it.
One incarnation of The Claw looks like a cross between a disembodied hand and a missile.
Another is a staple CAW recurring in pro wrestling games, often associated with DX or nWo.

As my avatar may suggest, 135 is the national Pokedex number for Jolteon. I was fond of yellow electric creatures a decade before finding Lum.

That my teeth are bad. And I just thought it was like a goofy "typical" trashy type thing. I used to have an avatar of a really obese kid eating but it felt kind of shitty to have it so I changed it now.

Last edited:

Wings 嫩翼翻せ

so it's not nice
giphy.gif

Top Bottom