• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What game are you currently playing?

Mr Hyde

Gold Member
Wtf are you even arguing about?

Fart Knight Fart Knight gave my post about Control a laugh emoji, indicating that what I wrote was ridiculous or laughable. So I asked him what was so funny about it but since he's too much of a pussy to answer he keeps spamming emotes instead on my following posts. This is not the first time these garbage fanboys keep doing this to my posts so I got tired and confronted him about it.

Last edited:

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
Dark Souls 3

Just defeated Dark Lord Wolnir and am now heading into Smoldering Lake. Playing the game with zkjellberg cheat sheet. Such a bliss. I hate missing shit in Dark Souls.
are you really playing it step by step? that doesn't sound fun at all.

i've been thinking about replaying dark souls but not sure what one to do. i'm leaning towards 2 but maybe 3.

Traianvs

Journey to the savage planet.
It's a good metroidvania, quite easy and with nice maps to explore. What I don't like is the use of the humor. It seems like the game was written by a 13 years old trying to be edgy, while being cringy as fuck.
hey hey, you know, corporations bad! wink wink
every... five... minutes....

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
are you really playing it step by step? that doesn't sound fun at all.

i've been thinking about replaying dark souls but not sure what one to do. i'm leaning towards 2 but maybe 3.
Yes, step by step.
Look, I can see that playing Souls like this is not for everyone. But for me, at some point I just realized that the frustration about not going where I should and missing quests and items far outweights the satisfaction of finally finding the propper path through. I'd rather spend the time replaying the game with another build or playing something else.

Fart Knight Fart Knight gave my post about Control a laugh emoji, indicating that what I wrote was ridiculous or laughable. So I asked him what was so funny about it but since he's too much of a pussy to answer he keeps spamming emotes instead on my following posts. This is not the first time these garbage fanboys keep doing this to my posts so I got tired and confronted him about it.
You threw this tantrum because someone used a laugh emoji on a post you made?

Last edited:

Mr Hyde

Gold Member
Put them on ignore is they bother you so much. Lay off the infantile insults.
You threw this tantrum because someone used a laugh emoji on a post you made

I was civil at first, asking him to clarify what was so funny about my post. It was his continued obnoxious behavior afterwards that triggered the angry response.

WTF. What's that thumb supposed to mean? Answer me, you pussy!!

Wow. You're so fucking funny. Why don't you go fuck yourself and mind your own business.

Last edited:
Wrapped up Yakuza Kiwami 2 on Series X yesterday, began Yakuza 3 Remastered this morning. Also checking out the Stardew Valley 1.5 content on both Series X and PS5.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Wrapped up Yakuza Kiwami 2 on Series X yesterday, began Yakuza 3 Remastered this morning. Also checking out the Stardew Valley 1.5 content on both Series X and PS5.
How's that transition from Kiwami 2 to Remastered 3 going?

Bartski

Gold Member
The Last of Us Part 3

Potentia-From-Wily-Pumpkin.jpg

Shadow dropped on PC under code name "POTENTIA" by "Willy Pumpkin"

R6Rider

Gold Member
Vita
Installed Patapon 2 again so I'm playing through that.

PS5
Finally got 120fps working on Siege and waiting for the new season, but still enjoying this.
Installed Monopoly again to play with some friends. Coin Flip Monopoly is ridiculous.
Still playing through Immortals Fenyx Rising and a good pace. Really enjoying my time with it so far (20 hours in).
Hitman 3 is the game I'm playing when I have less time to play or waiting on friends to hop on. Currently only 4 Master levels to go.

PC
MTG Arena here and there with some friends. We make stupid custom decks.

Last edited:

stn

Just Ghost of Tsushima (PS4) lately. Going to try to play only that until I beat it. I realized that juggling games and taking long breaks from games makes it difficult to remember stories and other things when I go back.

Scumcore

AC: Odyssey on Xbox.
Kinda LttP, but I really like it. Finished the main story and there are still so many things to do in the game.

Enderall on PC:
Great game so far. I have so much respect for the people who made this. Can't believe it's totally free.

And I'm forcing myself to finish Luigi's Mansion 3 and play Super Mario 3D All Stars, but I doubt it's gonna happen anytime soon.
I casually play through some old NES and SNES games. Finished Contra, Contra 3, Rygar (yes really) last week.

Gamerguy84

Still playing Days Gone because it's just thst good. I finished the story but there is still a lot of stuff to do.

I'm not going for Plat as I've never earned one, I'm just enjoying the game still.

Shumafuk

Witcher 3 again (after 400 hours of playing before). Enjoying stable FPS with lore-firendly mods and story, that I can understand more complex because I'm not lost in lore. Of course, still waiting for C77, until they fix it.
n1CyerJ.jpg

Last edited:

Doczu

Doom 3 on the PS4 Pro.

I really, really dig the game. My PC was way too weak to play it and before i had the chance to try it a lot of people were bitching "it aint like the old ones". True, it isn't like it. And i'm happy i gad to wait many, many years to try it (and just now to complete it) cause that made me old enough to appreciate what itis. A great horror shooter, oozing with a nice, dark atmosphere. Doom 2016 and Eternal may be better Dooms, but the third one is still a must play.

And it aged gracefully. The lightning is still top notch. Shame the BFG edition isn't as dark and they force the mounted flashlight on players.

crozier

Mostly FFXIV on PS4. What a great MMO. Makes me appreciate the quality of the port coming off of Black Desert Online.

Also playing Minecraft Dungeons. 10 million players and no matchmaking is criminal.

bigedole

Alliance Alive HD Remastered. This game really clicked with me and I'm sad it was under my radar for so long. Just noticed it during a recent sale on PS4 and have been enjoying it quite a bit. Scratches that oldschool jRPG itch for sure. The mechanics look simple but there's a bit of depth to how everything works together to maximize damage that makes the grinding satisfying. Near the end and the game is definitely easy now that I've taken all the steps I can take to break it, but I died quite a bit in the beginning and middle portions of the game. Definitely not an easy game to just sleep walk through!

kyussman

I got the Mafia trilogy as I'd never played any of them...started the first one today and it's been pretty good so far.It's refreshing to play a game that is all story and no open world filler.You just go from one campaign mission to the next.

point decay

Playing through Hitman 2, the larger missions seem a little overwhelming for a newcomer so sticking to Nightcall until I get to grips with it

SnapShot

I decided to give the new Tomb Raider reboot trilogy a fair shake, starting with the first game, I've gotten into it better than last time, feels much better to play when you don't have to constantly use survivor instinct, the levels are laid out in a way that guides you intuitively to your next goal, while still giving you enough room to go for other objectives, collectibles.... It still looks good for a 2013 game. I love some of the locations you visit here, and the way the camera gets repositioned to make them even more engrossing. Currently at Chasm Monastery.

I'm surprised by how open ended the levels can be at times, there's also a good amount of variety in terms of puzzles and level gimmicks (pushing puzzles, physics puzzles...) and the game slowly introduces new gadgets that become permanent part of your character to solve new puzzles or reach new areas over the course of the campaign, so you never feel like you're doing the same thing over and over. My only complaint about it is the constant QTEs, they can ruin the pacing if you don't remember which keys you need to press, thankfully the game usually saves just moments before they happen, but once you get the hang of it they become a non-issue. will be doing Rise and Shadow next.

Last edited:

rapid32.5

The Outer Worlds, it is basically Cyberpunk 2077 done right. Such a great game, mix of Bioshock, Fallout New Vegas and Borderlands.

Last edited:

Old Retro

Just finished Watch Dogs Legion and I loved it, despite what others say.

Started Death Stranding, so far it's... interesting 🤔

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Haven't had the chance to game a lot lately. Currwntly going through Dragon Quest VI (DS) when I find myself on bed with some free time.

Game is comfy as hell, but I hope it gets a little bit harder down the line because right now (about 3 or 4 hours in) the combat is pretty mindless.

Switch

Animal Crossing
Ys Origins
Dragon Quest 11 S
The World Ends With You
Star Ocean First Evolution R

3DS

Yokai Watch 3
Persona Q

DS

Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow
Golden Sun Dark Dawn