• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What game do you own the most of? (Subcategory: Controllers)

Two copies of Halo 2, three copies of Halo 3.

I think that's about it. At one point I had four copies of OoT and two copies of RE4, but those are long gone. :'(

seady

Probably Resident Evil.

Resident Evil (Sega Saturn)
Resident Evil : Director's Cut (Playstation)
Resident Evil Remake (Gamecube)
Resident Evil : Deadly Silence (NDS)

3 Copies of Rez (Dreamcast, PS2, and XBLA).
I also have 4 sets of Skies of Arcadia discs, but they are all the Dreamcast version, and 3 of the sets are pre-release silvers. The other copy is a retail version.

DMasta718

Banned
MVC2: PSN, PS2, Dreamcast
CVS2: Dreamcast (Japan Version), PS2, Gamecube (EO)
Persona 3: Regular, FES, PSP (Will get that)
Sonic 1-S3&K: Genesis, Mega Collection Plus PS2
Sonic CD: SegaCD 2 copies, Mega Collection Plus PS2
Rival Schools: 3 copies

I don't really collect games, but I have ended up with multiple copies of a few games.

RE4 - GC(LE), PS2(LE), and Wii. Even after my disclaimer, I still need to get a PC copy. I'd play through it atleast once.
RE1 - PSX, DS, and GC(Rebirth). None of them are straight ports of the other(well, DS does include one).
MGS - PSX, Bleemcast, Twin Snakes. Again, just listing together for the fun of it.
MGS3 - SE and Subsistance.
Castlevanis:SoTN - PSX(OG), XBLA, PSP.
Sonic 2, 3, and S&K - Genesis and Mega Collection.
SF2 - SF Anniversary Collection(PS2), HDRemix.
DMC3 - DA and SE.
Tetris - NES, DS.

Controllers. Umm, I probably had more N64 controllers than anything else because they broke so often. Currently, though, I have four GC controllers, so that.

I have two copies of Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence.

The first one I got it when it came out. The second one came with the Essential Collection.

I have sonic mega collection, sonics ultimate genesis collection, cartridge form of sonic 1 and 2, The VC versions of both, and the PSP version of Sega Genesis Collection.

soo, Sonic 1 and 2. :lol

MNC

I think Mirror's Edge and Brawl are my only duplicates. Mirror's Edge has one on PC and PS3, Brawl is one EU and one NTSC.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Final Fantasy:

NES
Famicom
PS1 (Origins)
GBA (Dawn of Souls)
PSP
VC

gotta get the FF1+2 dual release for Famicom, the MSX version, and the WonderSwan version I guess :p

I also own Rez for DC, PS2 and XBLA.

At one point, I had two copies each of Mega Man 2 through 6 - one on NES, and the Mega Man Anniversary Collection for X-box. But I gave away my NES and games to Goodwill, so now I have absolutely no duplicates.

The most of the same controller I own? Three DDR pads for the X-box, but they are all slightly different.

Top Bottom