• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What game(s) are you most looking forward to next month? April 2017 Edition

4th

Persona 5 (PS4, PS3)

7th

Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition (PS4, Xbox One, PC)

11th

StarBlood Arena (PSVR)

18th

The Silver Case (PS4)

25th

Dragon Quest Heroes II (PS4)
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 (PS4, Xbox One, PC)

27th

Warmhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III (PC)

P5 was gonna be my only day one but i just might cancel it and put it on my BF list

so i might get W40K:DOW3 as a day one and the rest for BF/holiday sales

TheShocker

Maybe Sniper 3? It seems like it's been delayed a few too many times. It looks interesting enough though.

Other than that nothing. In march I bought:

Uncharted 4
Horizon Zero Dawn
Ghost Recon Wildlands
Final Fantasy XV
Nioh
Mass Effect Andromeda
MLB The Show 17

DMONKUMA

Nothing much honestly. I'm getting Mario Kart but I'm not really excited for it but it's a bit more exciting to me than Persona 5.

I'm guaranteed to play it either way since gf loves the series.

Persona 5! Can't wait.

Come to think of it, Persona 5 might be the only game I'm getting until Shadow of War releases in August... What else drops between those two that's big?

Stellaris: Utopia mostly (ok, it's an expansion, not a full game). It is going to be a grand expansion to an already great game. Persona 5 is close, but I've been on blackout which has kept my hype in check. I guess P5 wins if only full games count.

A few rungs down, Expeditions: Viking. If Conquistador was anything to go by, Viking should be a fantastic game. Viking RPG seems so obvious, and yet I think this is the first?

I've been waiting YEARS for Persona 5. No contest.

Honorable mentions go to Yooka-Laylee and Puyo Puyo Tetris.

Mario Kart 8 rerelease is aight, too. But nothing out this month, let alone almost this entire year amounts to how much I anticipate Persona 5.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Persona 5 all day!

Not just April but most anticipated game of the year. Hurry the fuck up April 4!

Hostile_18

Banned
I want these bit realistically only drawn to death and Persona I'll be 100% getting.

Outlast is banned in Australia (FUCK YOU RATINGS BOARD)

Pretty sure it was re-rated with no changes in content :).

For me Kingdom Hearts, Persona 5 and Outlast 2.

KraytarJ

Persona 5. I'm not even sure there's a gaming series out there more Taylor-made for me than Persona, and even with Zelda and Nier already delivering it's probably my GOTY front runner.

I think Persona 5 and Mario Kart are the only ones I'll be picking up at launch. I'll definitely be grabbing Yooka-Laylee and The Silver Case once I have the time to play them, though!

Replicant

Persona 5....if I ever get rid my backlogs of NieR: Automata, Nioh, GR2, Horizon ZD, and Mass Effect Andromeda. hahahaha..... :/

And oh, RE7....fml

I do want to buy Full Throttle though...to play in 2018 when I have the time.

a916

Soon.... sooon....

persona4.gif~c200

Jimm

Day 1:

Persona 5
Dragon Quest Heroes II
Puyo Puyo Tetris - Switch version. I have it on Vita and love it but going to pick this up day 1 I have a feeling it'll be hard to find later even though I don't have a Switch haha

Later:

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - no Switch yet
The Silver Case -doubt I'll have time

Kill3r7

P5. Have the LE preordered from BB. This might be my last new release until Destiny. Still have to play RE7, Nioh and finish up ME:A.

Top Bottom