• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What game(s) are you most looking forward to next month? April 2017 Edition

I've been waiting a very very long time for Persona 5. Ever since finishing 4 which would have been what 2009? A long assed time anyway.

PERSONA 5

Also have Yooka-Laylee coming from backing it, and will likely get Dragon Quest Heroes II, The Silver Case and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe later on.

Puyo Puyo Tetris and Mario Kart 8, all day. My excitement for Persona 5 once couldn't be contained, but that was a long time ago. Dark Souls III is a treat, for anyone who held off for the GOTY release.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Persona 5, DQH2 and I'm looking forward to a good long stretch of NOTHING to be honest.

EDIT: Forgot about Cosmic Star Heroine

Just Persona for me. And at the rate I play games, and the estimates of 100+ hours for a normal play through, it will take me all the way through April and likely May as well.

kunonabi

I'll pick up Persona 5 and the Silver Case when they eventually get discounted on the PS Store but that's it for me. This April is actually the first month in a long time where I'm not actually buying anything.

Ooccoo

Previous threads:

January 2017
February 2017
March 2017

March has been quite the active month... kind of like the past two. xD~~

April has a lot still to come! Once again, apologies for anything I missed and any incorrect date. Doing my best with a few sources.

3rd

Domina (PC)

4th

Drawn to Death (PS4)
Persona 5 (PS4, PS3)

5th

Ira (PC, Mac)

7th

Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
Don't Think Twice (Rift, Vive)

11th

StarBlood Arena (PSVR)
Stardew Valley: Collector's Edition (PS4, Xbox One)
The Sexy Brutale (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
Yooka-Laylee (PS4, Xbox One, PC)

13th

Calm Waters (PC, Mac)

18th

Full Throttle Remastered (PS4, Vita, PC)
The Silver Case (PS4)

21st

Dark Souls III - The Fire Fades Edition (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
Micro Machines: World Series (PS4, Xbox One)

25th

Dragon Quest Heroes II (PS4)
Outlast 2 (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
Pinstripe (PC)
Puyo Puyo Tetris (PS4, Switch)
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
Syberia 3 (PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC)

27th

Expeditions: Vikings (PC)
Psycho-Pass: Mandatory Happiness (PC)
Warmhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III (PC)

28th

Constructor HD (PS4, XBO, Switch, PC)
Little Nightmares (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Switch)
Portal Knights (PS4, Xbox One, PC)

Persona and Yooka for mei

AerialAir

Banned
I'm looking forward to Yooka-Laylee and Little Nightmares this month. But I really am looking forward, not this month but this generation, is Persona 5, probably will end up as my GoTG.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
April 18 is missing:
- Wonderboy: Dragon Trap Remake
- Disney Afternoon Collection

I'll be getting:
- Persona 5
- The Silver Case
- Full Throttle Remastered
- Disney Afternoon Collection
- Dragon Quesy Heroes II

No love for Bulletstorm remaster at all? Persona 5 is a given, so I'm interested to give Bulletstorm a shot. I remember the gameplay was generally applauded for being fresh, but the crass humor was a bit of a letdown?

zulux21

there are other games in april aside from persona 5.

*starts to read the op and sees one other game in april before persona 5 makes it impossible to continue to scroll*

ah, two games, one I didn't hear of and persona 5.

guess I am playing persona 5 in april :p

in a more serious post... your list is missing cosmic star heroine.
you really should have that on there as it looks like it will be something special.

Carnby

Outlast Trinity, mainly for Outlast 2. But I'm very excited to finally own a retail version of my all time favorite horror game.

GLAMr

I can't believe nobody mentioned Persona 5.

I'll probably grab Wonder Boy and Stardew Valley to keep me busy... Until I can get Persona 5 on sale.

hongcha

Cosmic Star Heroine on April 11 (strangely not mentioned in the OP). Then Dungeon Travelers 2-2 on JP Vita and Fire Emblem Echoes on JP 3DS, both released on April 20. Finally, Desire on JP Vita April 27 and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Switch on April 28.

Going to be a pricey month for me!

(I've already played the JP version of DQHII (great game!) and Persona 5 does not appeal to me at all; I've not liked any of the previous Persona games)

I wish Persona 5 was coming out on the Switch...

Dat uncontrollable urge to port beg.

-hadouken

18th April said:
Wonder_Boy_The_Dragon_s_Trap.jpg

lacinius

Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 is the only game I have pre-ordered for April. Don't know much about the series and have never played the previous two, but who am I to resist a new sniper related game.

Persona 5 of course.

Also Dark Souls III and maybe Dragon Quest Heroes 2.

I heard that there's coop in DQH2, is it including local?

Wozman23

Little Nightmares by a wide margin. It's been one of my most anticipated since the initial Hunger trailer.
Then Yooka-Laylee. I wasn't 100% sold but I backed it.
Then Blackwood Crossing coming on 4/4 - a charming looking, narrative-driven game that I didn't even know about until a few weeks ago.

Top Bottom