• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are you most looking forward to this month? February 2017 Edition

Previous threads:

January 2017

Apologies if I've forgotten anything. >_>

3rd

JhYrmzm.png

A House of Many Doors (PC)
Husy (PC)
Poochy & Yoshi's Woolly World (3DS)

7th

Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book (PC)
Nights of Azure (PC)
Nioh (PS4)
Splasher (PC)
Touhou Genso Wanderer (PS4, Vita)
WWE 2k17 (PC)

14th

De-formers (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
For Honor (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
Rise 2 (PS4, Xbox One)
Sniper Elite 4 (PS4, Xbox One, PC)

21st

Berserk and the Band of the Hawk (PS4, PC, Vita)
Halo Wars 2 (Xbox One, PC)
Night in the Woods (PS4, PC)
Psychonauts in the Rhombus of Ruin (PSVR)
Ys Origin (PS4, Vita)

24th

Lego Worlds (PS4, Xbox One, PC)

28th

Constructor HD (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
Horizon Zero Dawn (PS4)
Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns (3DS)
Torment: Tides of Numenera (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
Valhalla Hills: Definitive Edition (PS4, Xbox One)

Not getting anything day 1. If Horizons turns out to be worthwhile I may consider it down the line.

Just waiting on Breath of the Wild and Persona 5.

Calm Killer

In all media, only true fans who consume every book, film, game, or pog collection deserve to know what's going on.
Halo Wars 2 and Horizon. But I traded in my PS4 so Horizon will wait.

BlakeofT

I'm excited for Horizon and Nioh but will wait for both since I'm getting a Switch day one.

March is going to be complete madness for me.

PikkonX

Horizon in 4K, but in real life, there's no way I'm getting it on launch with Switch launching a few days afterwards.

JlNX

Halo Wars 2, the story looks like it could be very good (please 343.) Liked the Blitz Beta a lot, so I will probably love the classic modes even more for their depth. Interested on how this affects Halo 6, I hope if successful it allows for more spinoffs.

(I would be as hyped for Horizon but i'm still a little sceptical)

I'm most excited for For Honor and Nioh.

I don't understand the appeal of Horizon yet. I don't particularly want another game that reminds me of far cry 3/4/primal.

ironcreed

Banned
For Honor and Sniper Elite 4. I also may decide to buy another PS4 (mine crapped out), in which case I am definitely getting Nioh and Horizon as well. Both of which were my two most anticipated games.

Durock

Horizon initially, but with Zelda out a couple of days later, starting it would just be folly. So I guess I'll have to go with nothing in regards to newly released software.

Fou-Lu

Nioh, Horizon and Torment are pre-ordered for me. Horizon hasn't sold me yet on a lot of things but the environments alone will make it worth a play for me.

Night in The Woods
Rhombus of Ruin if impressions are good
Torment: Tides of Numenera, but I doubt i'll be getting it due to proximity to the switch :(

Top Bottom