• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are you most looking forward to this month? February 2017 Edition

Exentryk

Will be finishing off World of Final Fantasy, and then starting on Kingdom Hearts 2.8. That should take me through to March when NieR Automata releases.

Mezoly

Horizon then Nioh then For Honor. I will probably buy the later two later on unless they get really good reviews.

7th

Touhou Genso Wanderer (PS4, Vita)

9th

Nioh (PS4)

14th

For Honor (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
Rise 2 (PS4, Xbox One)
Sniper Elite 4 (PS4, Xbox One, PC)

21st

Berserk and the Band of the Hawk (PS4, PC, Vita)
Ys Origin (PS4, Vita)

28th

Horizon Zero Dawn (PS4)

Torment: Tides of Numenera (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
Valhalla Hills: Definitive Edition (PS4, Xbox One)

thanks op!

bold= day zero/one
underlined= later date

18-Volt

For sure: Honor: Zero Dawn, For Horizon, Nier, Yoshi's Woolly World (Poochy amiibo pack), Gneso Wanderer (Vita), Berserk (Vita), Ys Origin (Vita)

Maybe later: Nioh (too hard for me), Story of Seasons Trio of Towns

Elandyll

Banned
Diluvion (PC) February 2nd

RfdSlk2.gif

Nier automata (PS4) Feb 23rd Actually March 7th
ClassicDampDegu.gif

Horizon Zero Dawn(PS4) Feb 28th

horizon-zero-dawn-20160618-003.gif

Nioh and Ys will have to wait, P5 is right on their heels.

Wallet am cry, but man ... what an amazing quarter. Maybe one of the most jam packed quality game quarter there has ever been? Maybe?

Halo Wars 2 and Nier are about it for me.

Horizon is something I'll buy on a sale if the consensus is positive but it's definitley not something I need right now. Shadowfall made me weary of Guerilla's future titles and Horizon is no different, so I'll be extremely cautiously optimistic about their work from here on out.

kunonabi

Ni-oh followed Nier, Berserk and Story of Seasons. I'll only be picking up Story of Season for now though.

Horizon Zero Dawn is the big one, but I also have my eye on For Honor.

I keep forgetting Halo Wars 2 is this month as well. Not really out of not caring for it, just it continues to slip under the radar.

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
Just Horizon for me, but it coming out so close to Zelda means I'll skip it until I'm done with Zelda and probably Nier.

Apdiddy

Horizon: Zero Dawn for me and possibly Nioh (although I haven't beaten Dark Souls 3 so I don't know I want to commit to another Souls like game right now).

Top Bottom