• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What game(s) are you most looking forward to next month? May 2017 Edition

TheXbox

Keeping my eye on Prey and Rime. Bit of a weak May compared to last year, but I guess I can't complain since we got a year's worth of games in Q1.

megalowho

Endless Space 2. Might just get it now if it's that close to release build. Love the look of the game and impressions from early access are promising.

2nd

S43Z71l.png

Nioh Dragon of the North DLC (PS4)

16th

Injustice 2 (PS4, Xbox One)
The Surge (PS4, Xbox One, PC)

23rd

Samurai Warriors: Spirit of Sanada (PS4, PC)
Steel Division: Normandy 44 (PC)
Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception (PS4, Vita)

with Nioh i already bought the deluxe edition so thats a given

injustice 2 UE already locked on amazon

the rest will be at a later date for me

bnx

Guilty Gear, Prey and Injustice 2 are the ones I'm most interested in.

Making progress with the backlog first. So I likely won't get any of these right away.

Aaron D.

May 16th.

First person sci-fi dungeon crawler, been in development for a hot minute but it's finally coming out.

Yeah, this looks to have potential. Legend of Grimrock in space sounds sweet.

Speaking of Early Access, looking forward to the the big update for TLD next week.

Been playing around with the early backer version of Strafe and yeah, this game is goooood. I'm holding off on getting too deep before the full release, but I think about half the game is available for backers right now. It could definitely use some optimization between now and release, but the game looks, sounds, and plays as good as advertised.

Quite interested in prey but also liking the look of redout. Any impressions on this? No one seems to be talking about it which is a bit concerning but don't know if that's due to Wipeout releasing soon after

Kanyon

I'm definitely keen for Rime, but am going to wait for reviews... Still debating with myself if I should get it on PS4 or wait for the Switch version. Gives me a real LoZ vibe, would definitely suit the Switch after playing through BOTW but if reviews are good, don't know if I'll be able to wait.

sublimit

Banned
I will buy Rime because i want to support these types of games but other than that i'll just focus on my backlog.

FiraB

Banned
Rime, Nioh DLC, Surge and Legend of Heroes 3rd. All into backlog until I finish other games, zelda will take me ages.

As a huge fan of The Longest Journey and Dreamfall, I want to look forward to Dreamfall Chapters, but I haven't heard great things about it unfortunately. I'll still buy it though.

Really curious about Utawarerumono: The Mask of Deception. A visual novel with the occasional bout of SRPG action sounds appealing right now.

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
Seems like a boring month. I'm interested in Prey and Rime, but it all depends on reviews and impressions.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Definitely:

The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky the 3rd (PC)

Tentative:

Prey (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
LocoRoco Remastered (PS4)
Injustice 2 (PS4, Xbox One)

Definitely getting Fire Emblem Echoes, will probably get Trails in the Sky 3rd just to complete my PC collection (still only halfway? through the first game). Intrigued by Prey, but will wait until PC impressions are up and maybe a sale. LocoRoco is almost certainly a wait-for-sale, though that might move up if you tell me I can use the Dualshock 4's motion controls to tilt the world (FINALLY). Caligula Effect I might be interested in because isn't that the writer who did the first two Persona games? But also I don't think I've heard much good about the Japanese version, and the framerate kind of looks awful.

Top Bottom