• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What game(s) are you most looking forward to next month? June 2017 Edition

ARMS seem to be the only new game I'm likely to buy next month.

I'm interested in Ever Oasis, Wipeout and Tekken. But I see myself picking them up at a later date.

Tekken 7 and FFXIV: Stormblood are locked in for me.

Arms is a big probably. Wipeout Omega Collection is a want but I don't think I can make time for it.

Mohonky

After DiRT Rally?

DiRT 4 baby!!!!

Not sure on Arms yet, I know it looks awesome, I just haven't decided on whether I would get that much play out of it as I can't see myself playing it online.

FYI, OP, the PC version of Tokyo Xanadu is the expanded ex+ version and isn't out this month.

The original Vita version is.

MrS

Banned
NEX MACHINA

Can't wait for WipEout and Tekken 7 too though. I have all 3 pre-ordered and paid in full. This June is better than February and March for me.

mekes

Wow, I'm interested in a few..

Tekken 7 is a must for me, I'll have a good time with that. Wipeout is another must, I was still playing the PS3 version when the PS4 was released. I have my eyes on Darkest Dungeon, Dirt 4, Nex Machina and Crash but I'd like to see some user opinions before buying.

Jhoan

As a 3DS only owner, it's easily Ever Oasis (I must be in the minority here). I've kept an eye on it since it was shown off last year. It looks great!

Wipeout for sure, favorite racing series. Maybe Tekken but I'm not great at it anymore, not sure I want to punish myself, but I love that series so much.

AudioEppa

Unless E3 has a (good) surprise. Nothing.

My nostalgic for crash bandicoot started and ended with the PlayStation demo disc that came with the console.

spekkeh

Banned
tumblr_oobkb7BOVv1qaywrho3_500.gif

That's the only one I'm interested in. I'll be waiting on E3 to see if some games I was interested in previously are coming to the Switch. (Nier, Persona, Night in the Woods.) Otherwise I'll get them for PS4.

StoveOven

Banned
Nex Machina for sure. I'd also pick up Arms if I had a Switch.

In terms of games I'll get eventually, Tekken is definitely on that list while Wipeout, Dirt, and Crash are maybes

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
- Nex Machina
- Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy

That's pretty much it for me. After the first three months of 2017, it's been slow for me personally which in a way is a good thing since I can minimize my backlog. Had no games in May and don't have any in July either. Looking forward to the two above games though.

cyba89

Looks like nothing for me this month.
Time to clear a bit of the backlog that amassed the past few busy months.

Maybe ARMS if the demo is good.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
ARMS day 1 for sure.

Tekken 7 is a maybe at launch, but I'll 100% pick it up at some point. I'll get XONIC, WipEout, and Crash Collection when they're on sale.

Top Bottom