• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What game(s) are you most looking forward to next month? June 2017 Edition

2nd

Tekken 7 PS4 ****later buy

6th

Dark Rose Valkryie (PS4)

20th

God Wars: Future Past (PS4, Vita)
Nex Machina (PS4, PC)

23rd

Get Even (PS4, XBO, PC) ****maybe later

27th

Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls (PS4)

Valkyria Revolution (PS4, XBO, Vita)

30th

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy (PS4)

pretty much

inner-G

Banned
Nothing I really need

I don't like online games but I may try Elder Scrolls Online. It seems like it would still be fun solo

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Nex Machina
eugene2.jpg

the GOAT

Mossybrew

Gold Member
Yup, not a single new release next month interests me in the slightest. Glad to save some money, I may head to the used game store and see if I can find something I missed like Yakuza or Mafia III for cheap.

The Golf Club 2, without a doubt. I've been playing the closed beta for the last three months and this game is just rich! I can't wait to play it with a broader base of players in the Club (called Societies) tournaments in this game. Maximum Games/HB Studios haven't done a great job of marketing and hyping TGC 2 thus far, but once people experience this game's dynamic swing interface, word of mouth is going to do more to sell it, IMO.

ESO Morrowind for sure and will probably pick up Valkyria Revolution, Crash trilogy, Wipeout, and Tekken 7 maybe on release, but for sure over the summer.

Khrno

I'm interested on but will not get any of them until they are under 50% off:

Valkyria Revolution
God Wars: Future Past
Tokyo Xanadu
Dark Rose Valkryie

Also, the one I regret the most not being able to play due to time issues is:

FFXIV: Stormblood

I just don't have the time anymore to dedicate daily/weekly to this game, so maybe, maybe in the near future I'll get it just to go through the story, but I don't even know anymore.

RPG Maker FES. Didn't know this was coming out til seeing that list but I must have it.

That's all, which is fine considering my backlog.

StarPhlox

In order of my hype

ARMS
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
Mighty Gunvolt Burst
Cave Story +

Not a bad month at all! A little better than May and far, far stronger than the nothing July is shaping up to be

Nothing for me this month and that's probably a good thing. Still playing through Kingom Hearts 1.5+2.5 Remix/Cosmic Star Heroine and I still have a bunch of 2017 releases to get to (Nier, Persona, Yakuza, etc). Might consider Crash if its $40.

13ruce

Banned
Ah i forgot about Ever Oasis Grezzo's own game.

Considering their Zelda remakes i will buy it and it looks good sort of like a animal crossing + Zelda vibe with the shop stuff.

So that game Arms and Crash it is!

Ikon

Wipeout may end up being my second game purchase for the year and the first one actually released this year. I'll buy it at some point but not sure if it's day 1 or not.

psyfi

Banned
Just ARMS for me. I've been wanting to get into fighting games again (for the first time since Mortal Kombat 3!), and Tekken 7 might end up being a purchase too though.

Kssio_Aug

I will probably pick none in June. But I'm slightly initerested in Tekken 7, Dirt 4 and Crash Trilogy (Crash more than the others, but still not gonna buy it right now).

Gulz1992

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy for me. Warped was one of my favorite childhood games and I'm looking forward to playing it again. I've also never played Crash 1 and 2, so they'll be a new experience for me.

Atomski

Just Dirt..

Though I am sure I'll play Darkest Dungeon eventually but not in the mood for something so soul crushing.

I can't spend a lot on games atm so I have to be picky. I'll pick up Injustice 2 now that its getting good reviews and I still want to play it. That will probably be it until CoD WW2 in November, unless Ni No Kuni 2 or Dragon Quest XI releases before then. And I don't know what E3 is going to bring.

If I had more to spend, I'd want Crash and Wipeout. Arms if I had a Switch. Also interested in Tekken 7. But I don't think I can be bothered having to learn Tekken. Feels like I need to study a lot before I can hop online.

Vault 101

Dirt 4, The Golf Club 2, Get Even, and maybe Tekken.

Tokyo 42 is out today on PC and Xbox and I might grab it. Just before June!

Top Bottom