• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What game(s) are you most looking forward to next month? June 2017 Edition

Wipeout and Crash collection as someone who never played them before. Nex Machina should be good too since Housemarque and if I had a Switch I'd get ARMS day 1.

Overall a decent month considering it's the summer.

Bergerac

Tekken 7, Nex Machina and Wipeout for me, but I'll probably be weighing up options on picking up a couple of things I've missed so far like Nier: Automata, The Surge, Injustice 2, Titanfall 2, Prey etc., due to lack of funds.

T7 is the only definite new release.

Crash and that's about it. I'll likely get some of the games I've missed so far this year like Horizon, MEA, Prey or Ghost Recon to tide me over (now that most of these are coming down in price in the UK)

Tekken 7 on PS4 and God Wars (which is hopefully the SRPG I want it to be) on Vita. Pretty slow month overall, will be trying to finish Persona 5 & Phantom Dust and start on Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

Opa-Pa

Thank god this one isn't too packed, this year has been a little too wild for my wallet, but the highlights for me are Crash trilogy, Ever Oasis and the Darkest Dungeon expansion.

I'm curious about Cladun too as I loved the originals, and God Wars vita looks interesting too... And wait, is Tokyo Xanadu that PC game everyone was excited about months ago? It has a Vita version? I guess I'll have to check that out too.

latest

Nothing for me. If Dirt 4 had PSVR support then that would have been preordered. If it does get support later down the line I will buy it then.

ARMS looks decent from what I watched of the Beta stuff but don't have a Switch.

Edit: Arizona Sunshine is out this month on PS4 so that.

Tohsaka

Dark Rose Valkyrie, Valkyria Revolution, Crash. I wish the PS4 version of Tokyo Xanadu was out next month too, going to wait for that.

Strings

Dark Rose Valkyrie, Valkyria Revolution, Crash. I wish the PS4 version of Tokyo Xanadu was out next month too, going to wait for that.

On the off chance that I can save you the time and money, the game is abysmal and you should check out the import OT :p

bpfd

Thankfully nothing in June for me. I have found myself buying games faster then I can complete them. Seeing that image of King in Tekken makes me want that game but its not a necessity and can wait for a deal,

ChrisD

Shoot, RPG Maker Fes comes out in a matter of weeks?! I thought it was a July title!

That's the game I'm most excited for. I want a portable game maker for my dumb ideas.

Probably Morrowind, but that would be about it as far as buying games go.

Might try to get Crash from Gamefly, depending on when they get Horizon sent out and I get it back to them.

Neiteio

ARMS is the must-have game of June -- the Testpunch has been incredible, one of the most addictive games since Rocket League.

But I'm also interested in Crash. Didn't play the originals as a kid, but the level that cameo'd in
Uncharted 4
was surprisingly fun.

But yeah... June's all about ARMS and the silver screen queen (screens below taken in handheld mode; game is 1080p 60fps when docked):

2017060220553603-412eymur7.jpg

2017060220583101-412eg8ul7.jpg

2017060221014200-412e70ugj.jpg

2017060220435400-412ehauvp.jpg

2017060220445001-412ea9uo4.jpg

RetroMG

ARMs and FF14 Stormblood, and honestly, both of those are maybes. I might just keep pushing through Persona 5 and maybe start Horizon: Zero Dawn.

Just Dirt 4. Dirt Rally loses its luster after you memorize every track, the procedurally generated courses is extremely exciting.

Top Bottom