• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What game should I finish next - November 2022 Edition

What to finish before Callisto?

• Death Stranding - Chapter 6

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Stray - 50%

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Psychonauts 2 - 50%

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Pikmin 3 - 70%

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Paper Mario Origami King - 15%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zelda Link’s Awakening - 2%

• Dusk - 20%

• Sifu - 80%

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Tormented Souls - 10%

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Okami HD - 5%

• Terminator Resistance - 30%

• Judgement - 1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tommib

Gold Member
Enormous backlog here and I want to finish at least 1 game before Callisto comes out. Unfinished games on the poll at different stages (added completion percentages).

Whatever is picked, I’ll post a screenshot of me finishing the game.

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Go for Terminator Resistance! And maybe even do the "Annihilation Line" DLC as well. This game is so good!

rofif

Banned
Stray is boring but short. Why not
Death Stranding is the best game ever crated but also the longest movie ever
Tormented Souls gets super annoying later on.

Death Stranding

Last edited:

RAIDEN1

You've got other games with further progress but Judgment was really cool.
Judgement was just plain annoying and boring for me towards the end....it isn't even as good as some of the Yakuza games, and unless you haven't visited Kamurucho already then even that town gets boring fast seeing as it is the same place where Kazu Kiryu was walking around..I mean at least set it in a different city......

death stranding, i suppose. the rest i don't care for. that said, i thought DS wasn't all that great either but if you managed to get that far then keep going?

Bartski

Gold Member
Ideally something totally different to all the carnage and terror coming up in CP.

Looking at the list I'd say Death Stranding, the perfect peaceful zen game in contrast but since you're not even halfway in yet I doubt you can make it in a month.

Sifu is short and still the best realization of a kung fu brawler in years if not ever, and has plenty of content with updates this summer, like extended training mode against different enemy archetypes and some options to make it a bit less stressful.

But if you liked Psychonauts 2 that sounds like a plan.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Both DUSK and Zelda are pretty good games, and not long at all.

Also maybe finish Stray? I haven't played it but heard it's short to.

Last edited:

tommib

Gold Member
What happens in 3 years? If it isn't your thing then don't consider it lol
It’s how long it took me to eventually bump into GOW 2018. Had nothing new to play at some point. I’ll probably try Ragnarok when I’m dry on my backlog. If.

Top Bottom