• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What games would make you happy if they get ever get remastered/remake?

NewYork214

Resistance series is my number 1. Folklore would be nice to go back to as well.

Nintendo already got me set up mario rpg.

manfestival

ZoE2
Gundam 0079 Side Story
Powerstone 1/2
Virtual On OT
Carmageddon
Extreme G
Warhawk(original and ps3)
Macross M3
Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks
Xmen Legends
Colony Wars
Starlancer
Southpark Chefs Luv Shack
Tech Romancer
Tokyo Extreme Racer 2

MiguelItUp

I'm more so thinking remakes than remasters for my list.
  • Splatterhouse - One that's more faithful to the original, not some campy reboot like the last iteration.
  • Golden Axe
  • Alien Syndrome
  • Alien Storm
  • Aliens Vs Predator
  • Zombies Revenge
  • Dynamite Cop
  • Twisted Metal Black
  • Blood
  • Duke Nukem 3D
  • Star Wars Dark Forces: Jedi Knight
  • Silent Hill
  • Legacy of Kain
  • Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
  • Bloodborne
  • The Darkness

Last edited:

Smiggs

Half Life 2. And I don't mean like a Black Mesa project deal, I'm talking completely redone in house by Valve.

apowhungo

s-l500.jpg

vanillaFace

Neo Member
I'd be so down with this. I LOVED this game so much. I grew up loving Conan, both the movies and comics, so I was already on board. But man, the gore, the physics, and just the overall gameplay was surprising and it was a lot of fun.
I loved the progression of the combos/abilities, the graphics/aesthetic, and the long-chain combo precision! Like disarming enemies and using their shields/weapons against them, it was so satisfying, and the combos actually worked every time. I can't recall playing another game where I was able to replicate long-chain combos repeatedly with as much precision as in this game. The feels, good times :_). Would love to see a remake/remaster, GoW didn't appeal to me as much as Conan did. I, like you, may be one of the outliers.

MiguelItUp

I loved the progression of the combos/abilities, the graphics/aesthetic, and the long-chain combo precision! Like disarming enemies and using their shields/weapons against them, it was so satisfying, and the combos actually worked every time. I can't recall playing another game where I was able to replicate long-chain combos repeatedly with as much precision as in this game. The feels, good times :_). Would love to see a remake/remaster, GoW didn't appeal to me as much as Conan did. I, like you, may be one of the outliers.
I hear ya! I loved OG GoW quite a bit, but I admit the new ones have started losing me. But at the time I felt like I enjoyed other "GoW/DMC-likes" more than the OGs. Conan, Dante's Inferno, etc. I'd love to see them revisited.

Top Bottom