• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What games would make you happy if they get ever get remastered/remake?

So many great mentions already; here are the ones, in particular, I'd like to see...

Zelda: OoT
Mario 64
Starfox Adventures
PSO: E1&2
Battlefield: BC2
Sonic Adventure 2
Power Stone 2
Duke Nukem 3D
BioShock
Halo 3
Batman: Arkham City
KotOR
Grandia 2

IAmRei

Final_Fantasy_VI.jpg

hero

GamesIndex_GameListing_Artwork.jpg

2064_front.jpg

2044_front.jpg

there are lot of games i want to see their remake...

Fatal Frame
Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly
Fatal Frame III: The Tormented
The Saboteur
The Simpsons: Hit & Run
Rule Of Rose
Sword Of The Berserk: Guts' Rage
Sanitarium
American McGee's Alice
Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2
Command & Conquer: Renegade
Return To Castle Wolfenstein
Startropics
Descent: Freespace: The Great War
Freespace 2
Cold Fear
The Legacv Of Kain Series
Rocket Knight Adventures

dezzy8

Soul Sacrifice on PSVITA

soul-sacrifice-delta-cover.cover_large.jpg

I would do almost anything for a remake/remaster at this point. I'm so desperate. I love magic combat, and this fulfilled my magical itch. It was so fun to play with others and strategize. You really felt powerful. Best Monster Hunter Clone along with Freedom Wars which I would also love a remake/remaster of. These titles deserved a lot more and would be great multiplayer games for PlayStation. I may have to sacrifice my soul at this point.
I totally forgot about this series. Not only was the gameplay top tier, but the story was the standout for me.

Chastten

Banned
I could fill at least 3 complete pages but two that will always stand out to me are Skies of Arcadia and Jet Force Gemini.

Both games had tons of charm but could really benefit from some QoL updates (SoA) and/or a more modern control scheme (JFG) as well as better graphics and such.

Sethbacca

I'm gonna throw Black & White into the list of things that need to be remade but for VR instead. Literally the perfect game for the hardware. Someone needs to get on it.

I want Onimusha 3, Final Fantasy VI, and Bloodborne. As much as I would like Vice City and Ninja Gaiden remakes, I have no faith in the developers.

W7vj1x.jpg

Locke-Dissidia-Final-Fantasy-NT-3.png

11366bf4576581f1c8263e67af9a5cf3.jpg

Last edited:

Goalus

Heretic, Hexen, Mageslayer, Take no Prisoners

Crusader No Remorse/Regret

A collection of the best Sega Master System games for modern consoles:
Golvellius, Golden Axe Warrior, Phantasy Star 1, Miracle Warriors, Lord of the Sword, Ultima 4 (if possible), Spellcaster, Dragon Crystal, Y'S, Captain Silver, Wonder Boy in Monster Land...

I could say Power Stone 2 or Advance War 2 but I'll go completely unorthodox and say

Splinter Cell: Conviction, from a developer I hate, a genre of game I've never cared for and a game I secretly enjoyed.

Kerotan

GTA IV
Motorstorm
Resistance trilogy
Killzone trilogy

Sony should have kept evolution to do a motorstorm remake before shutting them down.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Sounds crazy.

But remake Adventures of Bayou Billy into an open world SP game with tons of action and story. One part roaming swamps, one part car chases, one part shoot outs. Think of it like a small scale version of GTA.

CGNoire

Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver.
Killzone 1&2
Silent Hill 1
Tenchu 1
One (ps1)
SW Shadows of the Empire
Syndicate (93)
Quake 1
Hexen

Last edited:

Bond007

MGS1
Tomb Raider 1/2
Dino Crisis
Time Crisis
Socom US Navy Seals
Split/Second
A Link Between Worlds
Crazy Taxi
Twisted Metal 2
Splinter Cell
Ready2Rumble
Tekken Tag Tournament
Vigilante 8

soulbait

I want a 3D version of Zelda: A Likt to the Past.

Also would love a remake of Ocarina of Time using modern graphics, full voice acting, and more.

wvnative

Xenogears HD-2D

And, just a personal one, a PROPER remake of the original Ratchet and clank, with its tone/visual style, and slower paced gameplay, but with QOL updates like proper strafeing, easier ammo refill, and james arnold taylor as ratchet. I love R&C1.

Remake:

Anything PS2/Xbox/PS1/Saturn generation that wasn't popular enough yet managed to stand out, like Vagrant Story or Sudeki.

Remaster:

PS3/360 gen games that are stuck on those machines, especially the series of Killzone, Infamous, Resistance, Amped, Project Gotham Racing, etc.

I'll be happy with simply a port of:

Panzer Dragoon Saga and Dot Hack(original series).

OuterLimits

Sid M Pirates
Tecmo Deception series.(especially first one which was far darker in theme than sequels)
Arc the Lad 1,2,3 and Twilight of Spirits
Xenogears (and they can greatly improve the unfortunate disc 2 running out of funds and time issue that occurred.)
Xenoblade Chronicles X and 2 on the next Switch system.

Primal.(such an underrated PS2 game. Needs better combat though)

Skies of Arcadia......its always Skies of Arcadia.

c2bd94045af7a06675c063b346082d581395200er1-1425-1409v2_uhq.jpg

Shame Rieko Kodama died last year without ever even seeing a remake of her baby.

I want to see a Sequel personally. Loved the port on GameCube

I wish Sega would release more games that aren't just Sonic and Yakuza

They have so many JRPGs Franchises that they could make new games.

We got Valkyrie Chronicles 4 which was excellent but how about

Shining Force
Phantasy Star
Etc

Top Bottom