• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What if Kramer really was a serial killer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
gw7JNEEsGo7z2gteOuxleNMuo1_500.jpg

I can't be the only one who got that vibe from him before the actual episode where he was suspected of being a serial killer, right?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
All of the main characters in Seinfeld are deranged sociopaths, they could all be serial killers.

TheNatural

My Member!
Early Seinfeld they were like regular people who would think the same way about quirky things as other people. At some point they became ultra exaggerated parodies of themselves. Probably around the time when Susan died in the plot and they went to basically cold hearted assholes.

strobogo

Banned
I feel like Kramer could be a guy who would unknowingly be a serial killer. George, though, definitely seems like a dude who killed a few women, though in a rage and not planned out.

Serial killer? No. If he was leading any unusual double life it would have to be drug dealer, not serial killer. I mean, he had to be getting his money from somewhere.

EDIT: Yeah, Kramer was easily the least sociopathic person on the show. And George couldn't have been a serial killer either, he's way too neurotic and nervous. He can't keep a secret either, it's a defining character trait.

hertog

Serial killer? No. If he was leading any unusual double life it would have to be drug dealer, not serial killer. I mean, he had to be getting his money from somewhere.

I always see him as Donald Duck, every week some new plot/job to earn some money.

All of the main characters in Seinfeld are deranged sociopaths, they could all be serial killers.

They really were a horrible bunch of people, weren't they? I would never want friends like that. It's what made the last episode so great, that they acknowledged it and people got angry.

StuBurns

Banned
The serial killer who is killing Jerry look-a-likes, in that episode where he tries to unbreak up with a girl so he doesn't have to walk home, I suspect was Elaine.

Agnostic

but believes in Chael
Has there ever been a show where the writing team wrote a character as a serial killer or some kind of monster but it never was presented as such?

I would enjoy knowing about an inside joke.

MormaPope

Banned
Jerry goes through enough girlfriends to make me suspect him, any girlfriend that he broke up with that didn't appear later in the series is a woman he murdered.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I don't even think George is capable of being a serial killer. He's too... anxious and neurotic to do it and get that Serial Killer label. Jerry isn't really capable of it either. He's a neat freak at his core. The most these guys would get away with is a single murder and they'd either break and confess or be found out.

Kramer is too real. He's probably the most sincere of the group and one that knows right from wrong (at least within the context of the show, morals are played pretty loose the entire series).

The one you need to watch out for is Elaine. She can be goody two shoes one minute and the other a complete psychopath. Even later down the series she really starts to lash out a bit and is outwardly aggressive with all of her friends.

Elaine Benez is the real killer.

Has there ever been a show where the writing team wrote a character as a serial killer or some kind of monster but it never was presented as such?

I would enjoy knowing about an inside joke.

The closest thing to that would be maybe Stewie on family guy. I don't mean about him killing his mother in the early episodes but how he's gay but they leave it ambiguous. However, I think recently they gave up on making it ambiguous and it's pretty obvious now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom