• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is the most clever or funny username you've ever seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just been thinking about my username and how terrible it is and then I got to thinking of some other usernames I've seen around here and elsewhere on the web. The one that I saw here that actually made me laugh was "Willy Wanka" he had an amazing animated avatar to match.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
I used to play TF2 with a spy who used the Dead Ringer and called himself "Schrodinger's Spy". I found this endlessly amusing.

I think I saw UrethraFranklin somewhere. That one made me chuckle.

And StoneColdJaneAusten.

I believe those were both on IGN.

Ooh, and YourFoolWarrenIsDead over there.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
First reply nails it.

The avator with Robin Shou as Liu just seals it.

He's an old school poster too... he been here for yeeeears.

Poyunch

Recently watched the first part of Giant Bomb's coverage of Matrix Online. Amanda Mattricks is freaking hilarious.

Keikaku

Lui Kang Baking A Pie, Kano On A Phone and Snowman Prophet Of Doom are the best ones I've seen on GAF.

Cockhorse from the State of the Game Starcraft 2 podcast is hilarious to me for some reason.

The novelty accounts on Reddit are also a grand source of amusement:
- I_SCREAM_MY_HEIGHT: One guess as to what all his posts are.
- JokeExplainer: He just goes into funny threads and over-explains the joke. That's it. Nothing game changing, but I just love how sad and lonely that seems. He's really dedicated to explaining jokes.

wetwired

This might only get a laugh from Australians but there used to be a guy on the tf2 server I frequented called "Ernie Dingo Ate My Baby"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom