• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is the most clever or funny username you've ever seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monocle

I remember a Halo machinima maker called Hobo Wrath. That username always makes me laugh for some reason.

Zeppu

I remember there was a new junior thread and a guy shows up as ♪♪♪. He got renamed to ThreeNote and got the 'ding ding ding' tag all in the same thread.

theres a dude here with the username "confused". for some reason the name and his avatar of question marks always cracks me up

KevinCow

Banned
umop-apisdn

I used to see this guy post on IGN all the time. It blew my mind when I finally realized what it meant.

FreeMufasa

Cookigaki. Followed by this avatar.

eyYTW.jpg

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
It ain't easy being cheesy is my favorite one on gaf

Vader was framed is my favorite one on the IMDB forums

Lijik

RaGMasTeR90 said:
why are they so funny? can i have some background info please? ;)
I dont recall seeing Kano on the Phone but i presume its the same situation as Liu Kang baking a pie who has an avatar of Liu Kang baking a pie.

RaGMasTeR90 said:
why are they so funny? can i have some background info please? ;)

Yeah I feel like one of the few people who aren't impressed by the names. I guess people are praising them because they go so well with their avatars?

Desmond

KevinCow said:
umop-apisdn

I used to see this guy post on IGN all the time. It blew my mind when I finally realized what it meant.
i don't get it. o_O

The best I've seen is Pwnographic
and yesterday I saw ResidentEvil6wii. made me chuckle

Wanace

Kjellson said:
There was a gaffer with the nick "Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho", I think he changed it now though.
That was Triumph, he was banned unfortunately. I really liked his posts.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
While playing UT '99 I witnessed:

[NBC] Tom_Brokaw
[NBC] Katie_Couric
[NBC] Al_Roker

All on the same team.

bengraven said:
OP is fishing for someone to say his name "isn't so bad" or "is quite clever". ;)

Not really. I might be the only one who actually has an underscore in his username. I just naturally assumed that I wouldn't be able to have a space. Also it isn't capitalized properly and it's just redundant. Well no duh there's no light in a fucking shadow.

I think I was influenced by MGS4's ending when I made it. When that guy was blabbering on about zeros and ones and shadows and light.

Dali

Lui Kang and Snowman of course, but I'd like to add "A Twisted Fluken" to the ballot. Of course since we lost animated gifs, it's sort of lost its punch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom