• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is the most clever or funny username you've ever seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dyno

On X-Box there was a guy named My Son's Dad and it made me laugh for 15 minutes.

I like names with super street cred like Tru Blu Jungle G.I., Pimp Slappington, Jiggy Murda Finga and shit like that. I know that kid is 12 but I appreciate the attitude.

An old friend went by PosTMOd and his real name was Timo so that was a good one.

Rapstah said:
Is the lack of W intentional?

I don't think so. I think when I tried registering there was a limit on characters, or again in my foolishness I just assumed there would be.

Dyno said:
On X-Box there was a guy named My Son's Dad and it made me laugh for 15 minutes.

I like names with super street cred like Tru Blu Jungle G.I., Pimp Slappington, Jiggy Murda Finga and shit like that. I know that kid is 12 but I appreciate the attitude.

An old friend went by PosTMOd and his real name was Timo so that was a good one.

I was playing the uncharted 3 beta the other night and there was a guy with a username that was something like "chyneezballa"

Angry Fork

I no-scoped JFK

I love puns in names though "MolesterStallone" made me lol in this thread. Vachina is another one I saw somewhere.

FreeMufasa

On PSO i used to quest with a dude called Ziggy. One day he logged on with a new character called Hyper Ziggy. I read his guild card which said "I've gone hyper!"

I have absoloutely no idea why but it's been making me laugh for the past 7 years whenever i remember it.

scotcheggz

IamMattFox said:
I think I saw UrethraFranklin somewhere. That one made me chuckle.

And StoneColdJaneAusten.

I believe those were both on IGN.

Ooh, and YourFoolWarrenIsDead over there.

Haha both those made me lol. Not really relevant to gaf, but when you play online etc. I always hate people instantly that have overly serious usernames and love people who have something ridiculous. Like StoneColdJaneAusten for example :lol

TheExodu5

Banned
Mine is awful...but it's been with me for long enough that I'm not going to be changing it.

For some reason, I always liked "Why Would You Do That?"

There's a board I used to frequent (I believe it's shut down now) that had a guy with the username "Tommy Tallarico". His avatar was a picture of Tommy Tallarico with a thought bubble above his head with another picture of Tommy Tallarico inside of it, his tag was "I'm Tommy Tallarico" and his signature was of revolving Martin Luther King Jr. quotes attributed to Tommy Tallarico.

It was the single greatest gimmick I have ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom