• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is your drug of choice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordMaji

Don't be afraid. :p

What do you prefer to "help" you along the way?

Me? ... well...
Anything w/ codeine in it. Gotta love perc-ing.
:lol

-TK-

I have been using heroin for years. There is no shame in being an addict. It's better than butt sex with my grandma... Fire in the hole.

Alcohol, but I don't abuse it. Every now and then I enjoy a beer, slightly more than I enjoy coffee (caffeine). I don't really ingest any other drugs than those two.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
marijuana11.jpg

The shit I get looks nowhere near as good as that though.

Dolphin

Banned
Posting to say that I just got back from the funeral of a man who overdosed on a cocktail of cocaine and meth--so don't do that.

rs7k

I used to be a major cocaine addict. Drug of choice (or DOC in rehab terms) is the one which you've had trouble with, but kept using because it's the most "fun". Not that coming down mainlining half a gram is fun though.

I can't even drink anymroe because it just brings me back to the white devil.

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
I partake in some white pony every so often... I don't buy my own so it hasn't become an addictive thing.

I'm just too lazy and broke of a person to get any drugs. We did buy bud for our apartment recently, and it was a good week or two of getting high and watching random movies/tv shows.

praxis69

Banned
Cocaine and marijuana, usually enjoyed separately,but there times when ill smoke a blunt with some powder. All depends on how much of my coke stash (I sell it) is left. I've also tried shrooms and didn't feel any of th effects that, from what I've read, it induces. I love good beer,too, though I'm sure that's not what you were thinking of. Would NEVER try heroin crack or acid.

Spainkiller

the man who sold the world
praxis69 said:
Cocaine and marijuana, usually enjoyed separately,but there times when ill smoke a blunt with some powder. Usually depends on how much of my coke stash (I sell it) is left. I've also tried shrooms and didn't feel any of th effects that, from what I've read, it induces. I love good beer,too, though I'm sure that's not what you were thinking of. Would NEVER try heroin crack or acid.

2 of those are far less toxic than cocaine.

Cocaine is getting a bit of a 'harmless' rep, and this confuses me.

Sol..

I am Wayne Brady.
Juice and Caffine Free Soda

GOD why have you forsaken me!

oh and chokerbation. Very addicting, it's like jenga.

Oreoleo

praxis69 said:
Cocaine and marijuana, usually enjoyed separately,but there times when ill smoke a blunt with some powder. All depends on how much of my coke stash (I sell it) is left. I've also tried shrooms and didn't feel any of th effects that, from what I've read, it induces. I love good beer,too, though I'm sure that's not what you were thinking of. Would NEVER try heroin crack or acid.

Feds to thread!! :D

I like my weed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom