• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is your drug of choice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rs7k

okno said:
Do you mean GHB? Because you'd have to be a moron to do GHB for "fun." Also, you told me you did K. Twice. What's the deal here.

As for me, mushrooms or acid all the way. I used to be a coke addict and a MASSIVE e-tard (my god have I taken a lot of E), but I just don't enjoy "pleasure drugs" so much anymore. I need that extra kick that psychedelics give to life. Just tried 2C-I for my first time today which was quite an eye-opening experience and is now a member of my "Fave five."

I never really understood how you're supposed to get some of the more exotic drugs, like the one you mentioned or DiPT.

They don't have street names as far as I know.

Nick

okno said:
Do you mean GHB? Because you'd have to be a moron to do GHB for "fun." Also, you told me you did K. Twice. What's the deal here.
Wikipedia said:
Since the 1970s club scene, club-goers have used a range of drugs to enhance their experience on the dance floor such as amyl nitrite "poppers" and cocaine; in the 1990s, newer "club drugs" became popular, such as ketamine and Ecstasy (MDMA). Like these other "club drugs," GHB is taken because users feel that it enhances the experience of being in a club or at a party; GHB is sometimes referred to as liquid ecstasy due to its tendency to produce euphoria and sociability and its use in the dance party scene.
The effects of GHB, however, are quite different from those of MDMA. At low doses, GHB can cause a state of euphoria, increased libido, increased sociability, and intoxication. GHB is commonly used at rave parties.
Yeah, okay.

okno

rs7k said:
I never really understood how you're supposed to get some of the more exotic drugs, like the one you mentioned or DiPT.

They don't have street names as far as I know.

Just need to talk to people who know people. I can find practically anything, from LSD to DMT to 2c-i, 2c-e, methylone, mescaline, all just from asking around.

Nick said:
Wikipedia said:
Since the 1970s club scene, club-goers have used a range of drugs to enhance their experience on the dance floor such as amyl nitrite "poppers" and cocaine; in the 1990s, newer "club drugs" became popular, such as ketamine and Ecstasy (MDMA). Like these other "club drugs," GHB is taken because users feel that it enhances the experience of being in a club or at a party; GHB is sometimes referred to as liquid ecstasy due to its tendency to produce euphoria and sociability and its use in the dance party scene.
The effects of GHB, however, are quite different from those of MDMA. At low doses, GHB can cause a state of euphoria, increased libido, increased sociability, and intoxication. GHB is commonly used at rave parties.
yeah okay

Newsflash, those are exaggerated examples of the effects of GHB. GHB is an extremely, extremely, extremely powerful sedative and is very effective at very low dosages. It can be enjoyable, but it's a pretty big risk to take when there are much better options out there.

LCGeek

formerly sane
Pot for the most part as alchohol just seems to be a waste of money when thinking of price vs performance. I do pills here and there but since stopping in HS they are way more potent than I recall which isn't so bad because I don't need to take as much.

iamblades

Joe said:
the amount of people in this country that take pain killers recreationally, from vicodin to hillbilly heroin is staggering. the age at which most start is even crazier although it does seem to vary from junior high school boys to women in their 40's.

^^
pretty much half the people i went to high school with were pill poppers.

As for me, I've always been scared to death of opiates, I know I'd be addicted to them in no time, so even when prescribed, I rarely take them. Had IV morphine at the hospital when I was young, made me realize I could never do those kind of drugs recreationally, I'd be a total junkie. Plus the pharmaceutical opiates (all the -codones) tend to make me feel nauseous.

Joe

i remember being in 9th grade and kids were selling crushed ritalin (to snort) in the tubes of pens, now i hear about current 9th graders ALWAYS on oxycotin. it's just crazy, if parents only knew HALF the shit that happens.... :lol

nerbo

Joe said:
i remember being in 9th grade and kids were selling crushed ritalin (to snort) in the tubes of pens, now i hear about current 9th graders ALWAYS on oxycotin. it's just crazy, if parents only knew HALF the shit that happens.... :lol

Parents can't prove anything when the kids know mom and dad are snorting it too. :D

TCBlau

Banned
Whenever I find myself growing grim about the mouth; whenever it is a damp, drizzly November in my soul; whenever I find myself involuntarily pausing before coffin warehouses, and bringing up the rear of every funeral I meet; and especially whenever my hypos get such an upper hand of me, that it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from deliberately stepping into the street, and methodically knocking people's hats off--then, I account it high time to get to my bed and read Moby Dick

But I also prefer Leaves of Grass, as well as Miyamato-san's works.

ttyl,
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•TCBlau

aoi tsuki

TCBlau said:
Whenever I find myself growing grim about the mouth; whenever it is a damp, drizzly November in my soul; whenever I find myself involuntarily pausing before coffin warehouses, and bringing up the rear of every funeral I meet; and especially whenever my hypos get such an upper hand of me, that it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from deliberately stepping into the street, and methodically knocking people's hats off--then, I account it high time to get to my bed and read Moby Dick

But I also prefer Leaves of Grass, as well as Miyamato-san's works.

ttyl,
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•TCBlau
Are you from GameFAQs?

aoi tsuki

i just realized that his first paragraph is one long sentence filled with commas and semicolons, and yet it doesn't even end with a period. i guess the punctuaction budget was blown on that sig.

Atrophis

I've had some awesome time on speed but the come down is brutal so i very rarely take it anymore.

Anyone had 2cb? I've seen a friend on it and he was having an amazing trip, but damn is it hard to get.

MMaRsu

Banned
Supaman223 said:
atonofweed0015e713c1gj1.jpg

Oh my..

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
Tuvoc said:
Who's Charlie? All those nice men in the Red Light District of Amsterdam kept talkin about that Charlie fella. He must be a popular guy!

None of the nice men when I was there wanted to introduce me to Charlie =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom