• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is your drug of choice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

praxis69

Banned
JetSetHero said:
2 of those are far less toxic than cocaine.

Cocaine is getting a bit of a 'harmless' rep, and this confuses me.

Eh, I think coke, when used responsibly, is harmless. Its great right becfore you go out to a lounge or bar, and wondewrfully accentuates the sensations experienced when sexually engaged. Also, contrary to propaganda, it isn't addictive when cut right, which explains cracks potency. Heroin is madness, and acid fries your synapses.

LordMaji

Karakand said:
Need more of this. All I've got is Darvocet, which is useless as anything other than an enhancer of another drug (alcohol for me usually).

Agreed. Darvocets will KIND of take the edge off. But Perco's will make the day go smooth. :)

klausbert

img14568-1631.jpg

Also, a bit of weed sometimes, alcohol and i'm trying to get into salvia :lol
Edit:I forgot the tobacco!

Spainkiller

the man who sold the world
praxis69 said:
Eh, I think coke, when used responsibly, is harmless. Its great right becfore you go out to a lounge or bar, and wondewrfully accentuates the sensations experienced when sexually engaged. Also, contrary to propaganda, it isn't addictive when cut right, which explains cracks potency. Heroin is madness, and acid fries your synapses.

Are you serious? Do some research.

I'm aware of cocaine does - I've used it in the past. But don't go into it thinking it's harmless. And it certainly is addictive - immediately so.

Now heroin, why is that madness? It's a totally harmless substance. Acid ain't gonna do much to you either, provided you keep the use down.

Karakand

LordMaji said:
Agreed. Darvocets will KIND of take the edge off. But Perco's will make the day go smooth. :)
Yeah if I pop 2 and go on a bender it definitely makes me feel goooooooood (feeling your fingertips is overrated) but on their own I'm just like, "WTF give me better opioids!"

Az987

all good things
it used to be weed, but now that im on probation for 3 years, i can only drink. and boy do I hate drinking.

aoi tsuki

Alcohol and nicotine. That's enough. i'm at a point in my life where any fun drugs will result in me seriously fucking up much worse than i already have.

Atrophis

Currently acid, but its a bitch to get ahold where i live, so only really take it when im in London (about once a month).

Just come off a brief but intense love affair with ketamine but have given it up after being violently sick that last two times i had a line.

Like to put in a note here of my distaste for weed. Everyone i know who is a pothead is an unmotivated, lazy, paranoid, boring fuck. I find its effects far more harmful than the majority of harder drugs people spout propaganda about.

JCX

Atrophis said:
Currently acid, but its a bitch to get ahold where i live, so only really take it when im in London (about once a month).

Just come off a brief but intense love affair with ketamine but have given it up after being violently sick that last two times i had a line.

Like to put in a note here of my distaste for weed. Everyone i know who is a pothead is an unmotivated, lazy, paranoid, boring fuck. I find its effects far more harmful than the majority of harder drugs people spout propaganda about.

I dunno. The big potheads I know were somewhat lazy and unmotivated before they started.

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
Reefer & Beer. Been smoking cigs, but realized yesterday that they're not for me.

I have to stop smoking come December for my trial in January. I need a vice replacement. Any suggestions? My kidney is fucked up ATM (at least that's what I think it is). So drinking needs to be curtailed as well.

I used to smoke a lot of pot. Every day after work, and I'd usually get high on Saturday and Sunday mornings and then keep smoking all day.

Cut back a lot on that. Now I smoke once once every other week or so.

Cocaine is fun for a party, but it's not a drug that I would just do by myself.

mdma
:D <<<< looking like this for 5 hours and feeling music inside you. but hate the following few days where you feel like shit. I am however against all types of intoxicant taking in the long run. like I have tried and grown out of taking other drugs, smoking/weed/cocain never wanted to drink alcahol. Hope my liking for this disappears too. SOUL POWER:lol

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
Good red wine, Islay single malt
and once in a while I party with Charlie

KRS7

the year 20XX said:
Diet Cherry Coke

Glad I'm not the only one addicted to that shit, but I switched to Cherry Coke Zero, It's so much better than regular coke zero its not even funny.

I used to be a pretty avid smoker of both herb and tobacco, but I've cut back significantly. I only smoke maybe 5 or 6 cigarettes a week now, and haven't smoked pot for months. But that will change, Christmas break is here and I'm going to be baking for the holidays.

Tuvoc

Keen said:
Good red wine, Islay single malt
and once in a while I party with Charlie

Who's Charlie? All those nice men in the Red Light District of Amsterdam kept talkin about that Charlie fella. He must be a popular guy!

Amir0x

Banned
Shorty said:
in before Amir0x posting Salvia Divinorum

heh, Salvia isn't even close to my favorite... I like ALL drugs, so I experiment with it and enjoy myself, but I prefer many things: DMT, LSD, Ecstasy, Shrooms, DXM, Meth, Coke etc.

My favorite drug of all is Ecstasy. I no longer really do it, but imo it's the perfect combinations I like to feel from my non-mind fuck drugs... if I need to, I can control my body perfectly, but if I don't I can get totally lost in the sensations... and the sensation is more beautiful and amazing than anything else on Earth. I've tried many things, played games, had sex, pumped myself filled with every drug known to man, practically, and i always keep coming back to the first time I tried E as the best of all time of anything.

It's just... it depresses me to think i'll never try anything as good as that in my life again.

Az987

all good things
You know what! This one time I was maniac from my bipolar and it felt just like being high off weed. And then I tried to smoke weed, but it did nothing, it was crazy. Best high ive ever had

Sol..

I am Wayne Brady.
JCX9 said:
I dunno. The big potheads I know were somewhat lazy and unmotivated before they started.

same here kinda.

I see alot of people who smoke in my life. I don't, but seemingly everyone around me does. People seem to be the same high or sober. Most of em aren't any lazyer than me by any means.

I suppose it has alot to do with how much you smoke. Maybe if you hit it non-stop you get lazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom