• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WHAT IZ DIS GOOGLE? I HAVE NOT HEARD

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
I keep on getting this error message:

"Problem Connecting to Tracker: 10061 Connection Refused"

Why? I plugged my cable straight into the cable box, thought router was at fault, but it wasn't. =(

Che

Banned
Which one are you using: Azureus (the best bitorrent client imo), bitorrent, torentstorm etc etc?

demi

bittornado!

was the torrent one of those gay ones that make you register on their website? that could be a reason why.

Che

Banned
Go there http://portforward.com/routers.htm find your exact router model (there's a walkthough how to port forward) and then you must open ports 6881-6900 TCP.
edit: If you still have a problem then it's bitorrent's fault. Download Azureus and open only the 6881 port in TCP and UDP. You always have to open ports in many P2P apps cause if you don't you'll have many problems and very slow download speeds.

AlphaSnake

Couldn't open the ports for some weird reason. So I left my fireall by unlocking the DMZ and I still got the same error. And Azure is giving me an NAT Error.

I'm going to cry.

Che

Banned
AlphaSnake said:
Couldn't open the ports for some weird reason. So I left my fireall by unlocking the DMZ and I still got the same error. And Azure is giving me an NAT Error.

I'm going to cry.

Hmmm... What did you enter as Private IP (or IP address or whatever IP it asks on the NAT interface)? Which is your the exact router model? And keep azureus since you've installed it cause it's way superior compared to bitorrent (and uninstall bitorrent).

AlphaSnake

My Belkin model is the first listed on that list. And I didn't enter an IP anywhere. Right now I'm plugged straight into the cable box. I'm not getting a firewall error from Azure when I try to open a torrent...but now the torrents don't download. I'm not connected to a peer. How do I connect to a peer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom