• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What the heck is with posters that post creepy AF images?

-Gozer-

IMG-20120913-WA0010.jpg

Chmpocalypse

Blizzard
When I was a kid I made up a magical repellent that I would spray onto myself to protect me from scary monsters when I showered at night. Probably because of the commercial from Grudge. The logic was if make belief things can creep me out, I can make a ridiculous make belief item to protect me and then realize how ridiculous the fear was in the first place.

That is so adorable : 3

Mike M

Nick N
Anyone have a line on a creepy image that was a worm's eye view staring up at a person leaning over them with a face that kind of looked like Rorschach only with more distinguishable facial features?

Had a caption of something like "This is what sleep paralysis feels like"

Manu

I like how the girl behind him (with the fake ripped jeans, which is another level of pathetic) is like "Oh wow, what a badass!"

And the other blonde girl is mirrored, since her shirt has a mirrored 98. So they didn't even bothered to draw all the characters as a single drawing.

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
Those MLB gifs made me quit the thread. I just cant stand them.

thanks mr.skeltal

HEY FUCKERS, cut out the tryphobia stuff. JESUS CHRIST

arghhhhhh

my skin is crawling....

I've gotten better handling it, I remember the first time I saw a picture like that I kid you not I was affected for a week after. I could not for the life of me stop thinking about it, and my skin would crawl always...

Jesus I hate it..

HEY FUCKERS, cut out the tryphobia stuff. JESUS CHRIST

arghhhhhh

my skin is crawling....

I've gotten better handling it, I remember the first time I saw a picture like that I kid you not I was affected for a week after. I could not for the life of me stop thinking about it, and my skin would crawl always...

Jesus I hate it..

Why would you come in a thread titled "What the heck is with posters that post creepy AF images?" if you were concerned about "creepy AF images" being posted?

Top Bottom