• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What will you be wearing/eating for the Xbox direct later ?

DAHGAMING

Gold Member
Its that time again for 1 of these threads.

I myself will be eating a pack of Jaffas with a cup of tea and probably up my Citalopram dose so im not to down after the show.

Il be wearing my finest Slazenger grey tracksuit bottoms with a sweathirt, depending how the shows going I might also wear my wifes 18inch strap on around my head thinking why I fell for Phils smile and bought a Series X.

Zheph

s-l1200.webp

for easy access

Killjoy-NL

What are we supposed to call people who get Xbox games on Playstation now?

Aquamarine rats?
Traitors.

If they truly love Xbox, they will boycott their favorite games to show MS how they feel.

Edit:

Well, just the Xbox fans, obviously.
The rest are true gamers and platform-agnostic. Right?

Last edited:

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
Its that time again for 1 of these threads.

I myself will be eating a pack of Jaffas with a cup of tea and probably up my Citalopram dose so im not to down after the show.

Il be wearing my finest Slazenger grey tracksuit bottoms with a sweathirt, depending how the shows going I might also wear my wifes 18inch strap on around my head thinking why I fell for Phils smile and bought a Series X.

This is fucking gold! And deserves gold ✨😆 🤣

I can't top that so I'll just down half a bottle of cbd oil and grab some snacks.

Little Mac

Gold Member
Having sold my Series S and bought a PS5 Slim, I'll be wearing ...

Hot Fuzz Shame GIF

Enjoy the show everyone. MS the last few years has always put on the best directs imo.

Last edited:

sigrad

I'll be working. Like a fully functional adult. Why they can't push these after work hours or tape it and show it later is beyond me.
To be fair, it isn't on until 3pm here on the East Coast. A lot of people get off around that time here. That was funny though.

Last edited:
Lucky for us under the rule of the Conservative crew in the UK its on at 2000, you could try avoid any news from the show and it will be on youtube to replay when you finish working like a fully functional adult.
I'm actually a pretty well set fully functional adult that works from home. ha! But still, I doubt i'll be able to give it my full attention. I don't care about the developer talking parts so I'll do work during that.

Wearing my pajamas....Eating Doritos drinking Mountain Dew and throwing some bread in my Xbox Series S toaster cous love to see that Xbox X on my burned toast...I let my self out😶

Last edited:
Top Bottom