• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's the most-voted movie on IMDB you've never seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of the top 10, the only ones I've seen are Inception and The Matrix, along with half of The Godfather when it was shown in class at one time.

Is that bad?

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.
#173 Limitless (2011)
#180 21 Jumpstreet (2012)
#228 The Great Gatsby (2013)

I'll see the Great Gatsby some day , but I have no interest at all in seeing the other two.

Inglorious Bastards (24) I believe I saw 10 minutes or so of? I don't remember it at all but I don't think I liked it.

Next would be One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest (51) and then Slumdog Millionaire (60).

Oersted

I love how the first non-english productions are on place 94 and 95.

Shawshank Redemption. And I'm actually quite sure the most who voted for it haven't watched it either.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
I've only seen bits and pieces of the Avengers... but first I haven't seen most of is Django Unchained... which is strange as I used to love Tarantino but haven't liked him since Kill Bill.

Out of the top 10, the only ones I've seen are Inception and The Matrix, along with half of The Godfather when it was shown in class at one time.

Is that bad?

Not at all. Going through the top 50 I've seen exactly half of them and that's counting the ones I've only partially watched (for example I just couldn't make it through Interstellar because it's godawful talky and boring).

I always hate it when people are like, "You didn't see "blah-blah-blah"!!! You have to see it!". No I don't - if you consume all the media that is "must see" or "must hear" you'll be doing nothing else with your life besides doing that. Hell, despite my avatar I've never seen Breaking Bad and have zero interest in doing so especially given the time commitment it would take. ain'tnobodygottimeforthat.gif

LakeEarth

In the top 100, Godfather Part 2 (#35), Leon: The Professional (#46), and Slumdog Millionare (#60). I definitely want to see Leon as it is on Netflix, I just have to click the button. I also have interest in seeing Godfather part 2 as it is a classic. Not so much Slumdog.

#17 - Game of Thrones
#22 - Saving Private Ryan
#33 - Titanic

There's more on the list that I haven't seen, but I'll just stick to the three highest ranking ones.

32. The Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl

I tried watching the very first one and thought it sucked. Actively avoided all the other ones that followed.

DJ_Lae

Shit, I'm out at 13, I've never seen Se7en somehow.

Then V for Vendetta, Shutter Island, No Country for Old Men, Black Swan, Gone Girl, Silver Linings Playbook, and then nothing again until Intouchables, and that's about as far as I feel like digging.

Jonm1010

Banned
Im actually shocked how many I ended up already having seen.

97.) Big Bang Theory was the first thing I hadn't seen.

98.) Man of Steel was the first movie. Have meant to watch it numerous times but the lackluster reviews and word of mouth have turned me off.

-MD-

I don't think I've ever actually watched Fight Club all the way through, just seen bits and pieces.

The next after that would be Return of the King as I only saw the first 30 min, then Godfather.

Looks like it's 55 - Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

Unless I count One Flew Over the Cuccoo's Nest, which I haven't seen start to finish.

Looks like it's 55 - Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

Unless I count One Flew Over the Cuccoo's Nest, which I haven't seen start to finish.

You'll be a mess after Eternal Sunshine.

tumblr_mg9yc0rTvh1qjccmko1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom