• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's your desktop wallpaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
klrr.png

I threw it together in GIMP in like 3 or so minutes, so it's not the best thing ever but I like it.

Herne

blwallpaper.png

Got it from Interface Lift, but mirrored it to keep the wood away from the white text on the right. Just finished a reformat and reinstall so everything is nice and shiny!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I was just messing around in Photoshop making Roy Lichtensteinesque images and quite liked this one. Colours are dulled because I like the desktop behind my windows to not draw my attention. I'm sure some art lover out there will hate what I've done.

iIGwHMrzGMnzf.jpg

It's OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard). Will probably have to upgrade to 10.9 soon so I guess I'll have to say goodbye to this whole layout as the 2D bar is gone and themepark (app that you can use to change OS's graphics) has likely stopped working with it

I hope mine still looks okay with all that censoring for the purpose of sharing.
I have two monitors and this is how they get used most of the time. Unfortunately, since my desktop theme syncs to my laptop, the desktop image gets cut off trying to fit. I love how the black almost bleeds off seamlessly on my Dell S2240L.

pizza dog

Banned
Whatever the fuck the default is for Windows 8.1. When do I ever see my desktop? Always got a zillion windows all snapped around and layered on top of each other. Never got the "making a perfectly designed desktop" bug. Any time you're looking at your desktop is time you're not accomplishing anything, in which case why aren't you outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom