• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's your favorite DDR song?

DansDans

Rock Beat

Follow The Sun

the 4th mix remix of Have You Never Been Mellow

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

ooh and the name escapes me but it’s from Max2 and its the song about Gradius...Burning something

sorry on iPad, no examples to post

i could also do this alllllllll day, assuming you’re only talking Japanese mixes and not the bad American and Europe ones

D.Final

Banned
Rock Beat

Follow The Sun

the 4th mix remix of Have You Never Been Mellow

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

ooh and the name escapes me but it’s from Max2 and its the song about Gradius...Burning something

sorry on iPad, no examples to post

i could also do this alllllllll day, assuming you’re only talking Japanese mixes and not the bad American and Europe ones

Good choice

Compsiox

Banned

This played constantly at my local arcade. They had the DDR machines right in the doorway. Whether you were just passing by or browsing, you'd definitely hear this shit.

Last edited:

DansDans

This played constantly at my local arcade. They had the DDR machines right in the doorway. Whether you were just passing by or browsing, you'd definitely hear this shit.

must be a later America release because no Japanese version up to 8th mix has it?

saintjules

I have two off the top of my head:

Vincent De Moor is one of the most mysterious Producers ever in Trance. Seems to have led a private life. This was one of the first songs to get me to making music.

Last edited:

D.Final

Banned
I have two off the top of my head:

Vincent De Moor is one of the most mysterious Producers ever in Trance. Seems to have led a private life. This was one of the first songs to get me to making music.

Really relaxing to listen, despite the rhythm

Susurrus

Really fun song and fun to play (at least with no bar).

This one too, being able to play it without a bar the right way w/ legs crossing back and forth is actually really cool to master and makes it really fun, FC that:

Last edited:
Top Bottom