• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's your favorite potato chip (crisps) flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wag

0003759_kettle-honey-dijon-chip.jpeg

hwateber

Ruffles sour and cream and cheddar is my jam. I could eat a whole bag in a sitting if it didn't start to make my tongue hurt

Kamaji

estrella_dill.png

Estrella makes the best chips ever. I find Pringles tp be cardboard and Lays leave a funky gumminess in your mouth.

And then their dipmixes, just mix with sourcream:

estrella-dipmix-bearnaise-24g-250x384px-250x384.png
dipper-tortilla-big1-185x250.png
dipper-american-big-185x250.png
dipmix_185_2501.png

I actually tried to setup a import in the early 90's to the USA, because I thought the chips there were found wanting, turns out they couldn't due to some trade agreement with other manufacturers. Always wondered what that was about, the great chip conspiracy!!
Second the dill choice. Basically the only thing I missed when I lived abroad was Dill crisps.

Puruzi

Banned
Salt and Vinegar all day

Like it takes me a while to eat any other bag of chips put give me salt and vinegar and i'll shovel 30 bags easy

.JayZii

Banned
Salt & Vinegar and Sour Cream & Onion are my favorites. Dill Pickle is good too.

There aren't really any chips that I dislike, though... I need to go buy some chips.

Are people really hating on Pringles here? Gtfo with that noise, Pringles are amazing.

Anyway, I love chips in general so I like most flavors. Cheddar Cheese popcorn and Sour Cream & Onion chips are God tier.

Anth0ny

Hard to choose, but I think regular. If I have too much ketchup, bbq or all dressed, I'll get sick of them. Regular? Never <3

DJ_Lae

Sour cream and onion. Or green onion and yogurt - anything like that.

I also quite like all dressed or ketchup chips - both are far superior than the salt & vinegar that both mildly resemble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom