• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which country has the best beer?

Best beer?

• England

Votes: 12 9.1%
  • Germany

Votes: 31 23.5%
  • Ireland

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • America

Votes: 32 24.2%
  • Canada

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Jamaica

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Japan

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • Netherlands

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Belgium

Votes: 28 21.2%
  • Mexico

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Australia

• Russia

• Total voters

SpiceRacz

Europeans in this thread when they see the America votes:

7c6xg44li9921.jpg

Marvel14

Banned
Europeans in this thread when they see the America votes:

7c6xg44li9921.jpg
The microbrewery revolution is no more than 5-8 years old and many outside the US don't know it happened especially with the pandemic.

Problem is that there are so many it's hard to bring them into the equation. Much easier to compare Sam Adams with Budvar and Leffe Blonde....

Tams

The microbrewery revolution is no more than 5-8 years old and many outside the US don't know it happened especially with the pandemic.

Problem is that there are so many it's hard to bring them into the equation. Much easier to compare Sam Adams with Budvar and Leffe Blonde....
In the UK, a few 'craft beers' started popping up.

But independently, the UK's beer industry had already been expanding and improving anyway by then for a few years. And CAMRA had made sure it hadn't gone completely stale (bunch of weirdos mind).

Ron Mexico

If it's the top end, it's Belgium and it's not close.

The benefit to the US is the breadth. I can get a good pilsner in a number of breweries here but an authentic Czech pilsner would be superior, etc etc.

Azzurri

I don't drink beer so my memory comes from years ago when Germany and Belgium ruled, but I guess USA is pumping.

Top Bottom