• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which exclusive game would you trade on your preferred platform for another exclusive on another platform?

I was watching the xbox two podcast and this question came up at the end. I personally thought it was an interesting question and worth discussing.

My prefer platform is Xbox.

Personally, I would trade in Hell blade 2 for Metroid prime 4 on the Switch or Bloodborne and the Nioh games on PS4 ( I know I cheated but they are older games).

New Rule: It has to be a quality trade :p

Last edited:

feynoob

Banned
forspoken ps5 for starfield
Music Video Fighting GIF by Taylor Swift

Daneel Elijah

Gold Member
Bloodborne for Pokemon. I know that 10 Bloodborne would not be enough but the deal was one to one right? So I am trying to make it even a little fair. I don't know Microsoft games enough to be interested in a thing they have made. But if we go into cancelled/ vaporvare games then I would give Death stranding for the dream of Scalebound.
forspoken ps5 for starfield
Marlon Brando Movie GIF

geary

I was watching the xbox two podcast and this question came up at the end. I personally thought it was an interesting question and worth discussing.

Personally, I would trade in Hell blade 2 for Metroid prime 4 on the Switch or Bloodborne and the Nioh games on PS4 ( I know I cheated but they are older games).

None...If i change a platform, i will do it for unique features and QoL improvements.

Last edited:

X-Wing

I'd trade Forbidden West for Tears of the Kingdom.
But Tears of the Kingdom would have to run at 60 fps and 4k.

feynoob

Banned
I'd trade Forbidden West for Tears of the Kingdom.
But Tears of the Kingdom would have to run at 60 fps and 4k.
Nope.
To get feelings of kingdom, you need to prepare Ragnorak, spiderman, ghost of Tsushima and forbidden west. After that you get a taste of 60fps 4k.

intbal

Xbox doesn't have exclusive games any more, so I had to go back to the 7th gen.
I'd trade Lost Odyssey for Heavenly Sword.

Metacritic scores:
Lost Odyssey - Critic score: 78 / User score: 8.4
Heavenly Sword - Critic score: 79 / User score: 8.0

This seems like a fair trade.

• Fire
Reactions: Dis

SeraphJan

You should change to trade your favorite exclusive

Or else people would just trade some random game for a console seller title
Xbox doesn't have exclusive games any more, so I had to go back to the 7th gen.
I'd trade Lost Odyssey for Heavenly Sword.

Metacritic scores:
Lost Odyssey - Critic score: 78 / User score: 8.4
Heavenly Sword - Critic score: 79 / User score: 8.0

This seems like a fair trade.
Lost Odyssey is way better than Heavenly Sword IMO

Last edited:

intbal

You should change to trade your favorite exclusive

Or else people would just trade some random game for a console seller title

Lost Odyssey is way better than Heavenly Sword IMO
I haven't played either of these games.
I was just trying to pick exclusives that had review scores as closely matched as possible.

Damigos

I would trade destruction all stars and Knack for Ori (best xbox exclsuive) and Zelda (best Nintendo exclusive).
Not fair, i know ..

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Would trade god of war for gears of war and never look back, Sony is still trying to find their exclusive shooter.

Batiman

Banned
The only game I’d want to trade would be to have Zelda on Xbox or ps5. I still think Mario can do everything it needs to do on a switch. But there’s so much to be desired for a game like Zelda

so, you'd trade hellblade 2? i mean, who wouldn't?...

mdkirby

Starfield for gran turismo, I don’t like racing games, and I like Bethesda games. Doesn’t make a huge difference as I also have a seriesX so I’ll still be playing it, but I’d rather play it with the dual sense 🤷‍♂️, the elite is 💩comparatively. If they released a better controller then I wouldn’t really care much either way.

Banjo64

cumsessed
Miitopia for Halo MCC.

1-2 Switch for Gears 5.

Big Brain Academy for Sea of Thieves.

Hyrule Warriors for The Last of Us Remastered.

Dr Kawashima’s Brain Training for The Nathan Drake Collection.

Little Town Hero for Rare Replay.

Think that’s about it for now.

There’s that many Z-tier exclusives on Switch you could easily get everyone else’s exclusives without tapping in to even the C-tier games.

Resistance 1-3 and Infamous 1&2 for the Halo MCC.

Ratchet & Clank and Jak & Daxter and Concrete Genie for future Psychonauts games

Destruction Allstars, Modnation Racer, Driveclub, Motorstorm, GT6&Sport, and Kinetica for both Forza forks

PS Allstars and SF5 for Killer Instinct

Ico, SotC (and Last Guardian maybe too) for the Oris

the coming GaaS crap for the TES IP

all timed exclusives for Doom and Quake

Last edited:

StueyDuck

RARE REPLAY ON PC!!!! No trade... he must just put it on PC

Phil you coward, your fake good guy persona doesn't fool me

Last edited:

hemo memo

Gold Member
Both Horizon games, Uncharted series, for Zelda or at least pre BotW Zelda if that’s too much. I would also give Destruction Allstars and Knack as a bonus.

supernova8

Banned
Can we do retroactive trades within the same platform?
If yes, I'll trade Horizon to get Killzone back (and let's pretend Killzone Shadowfall never happened)

Top Bottom