• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which Sony home console has the worst design?

Which Sony console has the worst design?

• Total voters

Malcolm9

PS5. I mean, the rest of the PS consoles seem just fine to my eyes. Then you come to that white monstrousity. It’s horridness being the 2nd biggest reason I currently don’t have one, the first being I probably couldn’t find one. I was pretty excited to own my first PlayStation console and then I saw it, and it’s crazy dimensions. There was this picture of a dude holding one in a factory and I thought there’s no WAY that is a real pic. I believe it was proved to be legit.

WTF was Sony thinking.
Lol that pic was exaggerated, it isn't that big 🤦🏻‍♂️

penguininthesun

Neo Member
I love my PS5. When the design first came out, I was a bit iffy about it, but it's definitely grown on me. That being said, it's still freakishly huge, and definitely the ugliest out of these choices. The fat PS3 is a distant second. I miss having the beautifuly sleek PS4 slim sitting next to my TV.

Last edited:

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
the ps5 hyperbole in this thread... It's beautiful, cool and quiet. Just don't like the glossy part... well you can put a sticker on it.
The worst is ps3 super slim. Cheap and kinda trashy

Nobody appreciates the lady dimitrescu of gaming consoles :(

It sits in the tv stand underneath my brand new Sony OLED and the stark differences in aesthetics are jarring. The tv division has the better team. The PS5 still sticks out like a sore thumb.

Zeroing

Banned
It sits in the tv stand underneath my brand new Sony OLED and the stark differences in aesthetics are jarring. The tv division has the better team. The PS5 still sticks out like a sore thumb.
i think they were aiming for “standing out” and they archived it by the wrong reasons. The color and the size doesn’t help it either. Still I think PS3 was far uglier.

Top Bottom