• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

While wii wait

ant1532

Banned
Gamespot announced that they will have a tape-delayed live video broadcast of the presentation(Not Live)
Nintendo announced to select members of the press that on Thursday, September 14, 2006, the company would host an exclusive event in New York City revealing key new information about the Wii. Similar events would be hosted in Japan and in the UK for Nintendo's Japanese and European branches, respectively. GameSpot will have complete coverage of the US event, including a tape-delayed live video broadcast of the presentation itself. Be here at approximately 9:00 a.m. PDT on Thursday, September 14, for the broadcast.

Please note that due to bandwidth constraints, we are only able to offer a 300k feed of this broadcast. We expect to offer the video for on-demand viewing later in the day at higher bit rates. Furthermore, we expect to bring you written news coverage of the facts from this event prior to the broadcast, so expect Wii news on GameSpot prior to the showing. However, to see the presentation firsthand, tune in and watch the video.
http://www.gamespot.com/events/wiilaunch/live.html

New Wii Official site...um... yea
http://wii.com/

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
WHERE'S YOUR GOD NOW, GAF?

ITSPINK.jpg

castle007

Banned
PantherLotus said:
ooooh where? I'd love to have a reason to post it more!

Nevermind :( I thought I posted it in the Wii megaton thursdayton thread, but then I remembered that when I hit the submit button the thread was already locked. What happened is that someone commented on the pink ties. And I replyed saying "Pink Wii confirmed on launch". :lol

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
is this really starting in 3 min now? cause its midnight and id like to go to bed, heh

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
wait - an HOUR? i thought it started now.

edit: screw that, im going to bed :(

oh well. Someone mark the thread page when the details come out, or PM me, heh

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
antoniogaud said:
What is it that we're waiting for? Will there be any news here? Is this like the Joystiq fiasco last week?

There will be a tsunami of news.

But the tsunami may not reach GAF for a while.

Terrell

VOOK said:
Nup in an hour, maybe get an hour sleep and come back.
Uhhh, wasn't it 3 hours from the previous time? It's 3 hours past now.

EDIT: Yep, 1300 hours in Japan was 10 minutes ago!

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
I say we load up as many screen shots from the Wii as we can and give us something to imagine.

I'd suppose some photoshops would be welcome as well?

My god, this waiting sucks. I got school tomorrow, and I haven't done my homework:lol

Pfft I'll do it in the morning. All I gotta do is put together a short paper and some research. No big deal

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
ok wait, so now the press in entring in the bulding and the conference starts in one hour right?

PhoenixDark said:
My god, this waiting sucks. I got school tomorrow, and I haven't done my homework:lol

Pfft I'll do it in the morning. All I gotta do is put together a short paper and some research. No big deal

Do your damn homework

And don't ****ing put that Steve Jobs is on stage in threads anymore, you nearly gave me a heart attack

Beezy

PhoenixDark said:

Same here. All I got is math tomorrow. The HW should be simple.

Link648099 said:
And don't ****ing put that Steve Jobs is on stage in threads anymore, you nearly gave me a heart attack

:lol

ant1532

Banned
Jonnyram said:
Nice, why did you wait till now though to finally show this lol? So you're going huh?

Can you supply us with updates mi Captain? Shiver mi timberS!

(just watched Pirates of the Carribean :) )

Top Bottom