• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Nintendo Direct coming next week

Draugoth

Gold Member
Nintendo-Direct.png

Two sources are reporting a Direct is happenign next week:

Traditionally maintaining its regularity of presentations in September, Nintendo should soon hold another digital event to publicize its upcoming news this year.

According to information obtained by the Nintendo Universe from anonymous and reliable sources, the company is expected to hold its traditional news presentation through a Nintendo Direct next week, between September 11 and 15, 2023.

The format of this presentation whether Mini or General has not been presented to us, as well as its definitive date so far, but again we wait for news for some first-party titles from the company from Kyoto.

So far, the company has not made any announcement or given any indication of this presentation.

Stay tuned for more news!

I would be happy with either Metroid Prime 4 or even Metroid Prime 2 remaster 🤞

No idea what else is coming 😳 Switch 2 should be around the corner

This late in the cycle, I’d expect more ports, remasters and GameCube conversions.

TTYD at the top of my list. And a port of Woolly World. One of the absolute best Wii U games. And the graphics are amazing

Last edited:

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Perfect Dark will be announced for NSO N64, TotK will get its first DLC reveal, and Metroid Prime 4 will get a date and a trailer.

And then I awaken from my coma.

graywolf323

If they don't reveal switch 2 now, I don't see switch 2 releasing before holiday 2024.
why would you think they’d reveal it before holiday 2023 even if it is releasing before holiday 2024? Nintendo has no intention of hurting their own sales especially given they just announced new Switch bundles

Codes 208

Common sense tells me that they arent going to cannibalize the sales of smbw and new switch bundles by announcing the next switch. We probably wont hear of that until next year closer to launch.

I just want pokemon gens 1-3 on the NoS and ports of the zelda hd remasters.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
As much as I want what you want… no way they have something already after only just releasing Future Redeemed.
Atleast I can trust them when they are ready to show off their game they actually ready show them instead just giving us logo.

I'm looking at you...

Last edited:

NanaMiku

Atleast I can trust them when they are ready to show off their game they actually ready show them instead just giving us logo.

I'm looking at you...

This one is such a weird case. Nintendo rarely release a teaser without gameplay video. Even the new Peach game teaser is just gameplay.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Since they did Grimm Grimmoire, this has to be coming at some point.
I hope so but one of the interviews with George Kamitani mentioned that there is some sort of complications with rights for this game which makes difficult to bring it on modern systems.

Top Bottom