• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

White House Press Briefing: Facts are demoralizing

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the loli purge?

image.php

oh goddddddddddd

Kusagari

Sean Spicer
‏@seanspicer
So distastefule..US Weekly asks if I want to renew my subscription on the very day Kim K and Kris split...what I am supposed to say?

At least he keeps up with the true first family of America.

_Ryo_

That cosplay pic... Hah anyway relevant to what I tweeted a minute ago.

I get it. #AlternativeFacts is just cosplay with words instead of outfits.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Zeke Miller ‏@ZekeJMiller

White House Briefing set for 1:30pm with @PressSec

I can't wait for some more Alt-facts.

RPGCrazied

Zeke Miller ‏@ZekeJMiller

White House Briefing set for 1:30pm with @PressSec

I can't wait for some more Alt-facts.

Why do I have a feeling he will be subdued in this? Maybe might resign by then. He got grilled over the weekend on his first one.

SilentRob

This is such a great ad for the Berlin public transport service, I just have to share it.

Okay, einen Nachteil gibt es:
Eine Mauer darfst du hier nicht bauen.
16003161_1213666778728502_6264411666463965098_n.jpg

Hey Donald, would you rather be a Bus Driver? Think about it!
You can tell everyone where to go.
You can be rude and swear whenever you want.
You can make people pay
Mild obesity isn't a problem.
Neither are small hands.
Nobody expects you to have any sense for tact.

Alright, there's one downside. You can't built walls here.

The press secretary is not only a huge embodiment of Trump's horrible rhetoric and style, he's a brony and an Anime nut.

If we ever see Conway with cat ears I'm fucking done.

UberTag

The press secretary is not only a huge embodiment of Trump's horrible rhetoric and style, he's a brony and an Anime nut.

If we ever see Conway with cat ears I'm fucking done.
Have you seen Conway's outfits the past few days?
She attended the inauguration dressed like some civil war soldier.
And she was on Meet the Press this morning dressed like a villain from Superman II.

She's cosplaying, too. They're ALL cosplayers!

OH MY GOD!

u0aN8XN.jpg

CDK6ByC.jpg

And she was on Meet the Press this morning dressed like a villain from Superman II.

I wasn't impressed then I saw how well the badge matched. Goddamn.

Now I'm getting curious as to the Dungeons and Dragons campaign this admin would run. With a McMahon in the Whitehouse the fuckery would be unreal.

Pussy that grabs back reporting in. The differential in psychic energy from January 20th to January 21st registered in the "paradigm shift" levels, the likes of which hadn't been seen since the Arab Spring. And the boots on the ground? People were asses to elbows because they knew they had to send the message: This is not okay.

kdNxEN0.gif

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Have you seen Conway's outfits the past few days?
She attended the inauguration dressed like some civil war soldier.

Yes.

So apparently Trump supporters are denying any crowd sizes pictures are real. Because they were taken at 8-9am when comparing to Obama's Inauguration.. lol

Yeah ok so how do they explain the pictures clearly showing Trump speaking on those TVs on the right side? "Photoshop!"

Zen Aku

So apparently Trump supporters are denying any crowd sizes pictures are real. Because they were taken at 8-9am when comparing to Obama's Inauguration.. lol

Pussy that grabs back reporting in. The differential in psychic energy from January 20th to January 21st registered in the "paradigm shift" levels, the likes of which hadn't been seen since the Arab Spring. And the boots on the ground? People were asses to elbows because they knew they had to send the message: This is not okay.

kdNxEN0.gif

This is the inauguration compared to the women's march?

-Plasma Reus-

Service guarantees member status

kdNxEN0.gif
A predator's nightmare!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom