• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

White Knight Chronicle Site Updated w/ message from Mr. Hino~

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
It could be one of the unannounced games at sony's booth.

it's really weird - Killzone 2 -and- WKC were -both- announced last year, and WKC was there on the floor.

but yes, it does seem like they are reannouncing them again.

hmmm -under 24 hours to go.

DMPrince said:
which one? we still haven't gotten details on half of the stuff you predicted yet :lol

This is what i said a few weeks ago:

My prediction is that you will be able to do co-op online mission with your custom character to get material for synthesis.

this is a level 5 game so you gotta be combining stuff in some way and online co-op monster hunts would give people a reason to invest in there custom character.

many, including myself, would have just made the custom character and used them until a better story character joined the party (if you can remove the custom character from the party that is).

if level 5 were to give the CC an important role like being the only character you could use online, they would be come much valuable to the team.

also this system would allow for a lot of DLC in the form of new armor, weapons, and missions

so far my prediction is right your custom character is the person you play as online and the materials you get from the quests do transfer over to the regular story. The only thing that is missing is DLC stuff which inevitable.

Top Bottom