• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Whiteman almost died today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaborn's not perma'd, is he? That'd be sad.

Anyway, this thread, especially Drinky's responses, brings hilarity to the table. Feel better soon White Man, the knee is a bad place to have an injury or anything like that.

White Man said:
update: they found a lot of unidentified (not gout) crystals in my knee. They suspect some sort of calcium-based problem. They say if it's that they could control it with meds. Pathology is going to look at them tomorrow.

Well that's good. If it was blood-clot related it would have made me totally paranoid and I wouldn't sit on a chair for a week.

White Man said:
update: they found a lot of unidentified (not gout) crystals in my knee. They suspect some sort of calcium-based problem. They say if it's that they could control it with meds. Pathology is going to look at them tomorrow.
Hopefully the meds will take care of it. Get well soon.

Kreed

Journeywalker said:
Gaborn (too late, I know):

Just because someone asks for a pity party doesn't mean they don't deserve one.

I can understand where he's coming from though. Turning a knee issue to "Whiteman almost died" is a bit much, especially letting it play out the way it did by the "banned Neogaf members forum" and it's members. White Man should have let everyone in the topic in on the joke earlier to avoid this kind of situation. Regardless though, Gaborn should have just spoke his mind and moved on.

Anyway, good luck White Man, keep us updated.

Pimpwerx

Update the OP. Did WM get his leg amputated, or were they just scoping/draining his knee? I don't have the time to read the full thread. If this is the official thread of unexpected amputations and lethal prosthetics, then update the OP dammit. :( PEACE.

msv

Shadowlink123 said:
Get well Whiteman, and can someone summarize what happened to Gaborn, like what got him banned, did he say something stupid?
Not really. More like someone stupid banned him. (he was bitching about the lameness of creating this topic/asking for pity)

Pimpwerx said:
Update the OP. Did WM get his leg amputated, or were they just scoping/draining his knee? I don't have the time to read the full thread. If this is the official thread of unexpected amputations and lethal prosthetics, then update the OP dammit. :( PEACE.
His leg has been amputated, but it's not over yet. They're prepping him for another surgery, but we don't know what it is. It's probably bad :/
CHEERS

Pimpwerx said:

last I heard they found some sort of crystalline structure in his knee. I'm thinking he's got the andromeda strain, hope he likes orange juice.

WM has decided to become a pandrogynous entity like his tranny memaw idol, Genesis Breyer P'orridge. Henceforth, he will be referred to as White Wo/Man.

04_genesis_p_orridge.jpg

*Please imagine that Genesis is holding a photo of White Wo/Man.

Trurl

Banned
_leech_ said:
Well that's good. If it was blood-clot related it would have made me totally paranoid and I wouldn't sit on a chair for a week.
You're creeped out by blood clots, too, eh? Just thinking about them makes me squeamish, blood-clots are the spiders of diseases. :-(

Whiteman, how quickly did the pain develop? In some sense I'm imagining something similar to when I developed an abscessed tooth . . . but in the knee. . . . :-|

oneHeero

Hope you feel better, pain sucks WM.

Anyone figure out the name of the other website? I see Crushed post there and I like Crushed.

I got to like page 4 on 100pgs/per page.

PM the link if we cant have it posted :p

Pimpwerx

Thanks for the clarification.

White Man: Now might be the time to write that book. You've certainly lead an eventful life, so recount some of the crazy stories you've shared in the past, and make a short story of each. Throw them in a volume. Maybe add a gunfight or explosion, if there aren't any already. Maybe a few chicks with big tits too. I'd buy it. :D If you throw in a little beef with Rick Ross, you could get a book deal from 50 Cent. PEACE.

Flo_Evans

Did you ever figure out what was up with the daily projectile vomiting White Man? You are like a medical mystery wrapped inside an enigma.

zon

From the timeout zone for banned GAF members

Father_Mike said:
Re: Pain sucks :(
« Reply #77 on: February 16, 2009, 09:36:14 PM »

I would like to add something about Whiteman showing me the true meaning of life or what ever that gay dude said in his my friend is dead thread that I didn't read. Someone add something like that.

For shame, baiting and all that

zon said:
Pointing it out to Gaborn. You really are in love with the other place, huh?
Gaborn's pity thread got to be a bit much, though I thought it better just to stay out of it.

They didn't actually end up baiting Gaborn, and the fact that he himself brought it into this thread unprompted kinda proved their point.

Ganhyun

mamacint said:
Gaborn's pity thread got to be a bit much, though I thought it better just to stay out of it.

They didn't actually end up baiting Gaborn, and the fact that he himself brought it into this thread unprompted kinda proved their point.

Shh.... let him think what he wants. ;)

zon said:
Pointing it out to Gaborn. You really are in love with the other place, huh?

you post something from there, something that no one even mentioned in this thread, then claim that he's the one who is in love? sounds like you just got rejected and are playing the creepy stalker card

seriously guys, White Man was forced to watch Full House and Saved by the Bell. Stop making it about someone else.

Ganhyun

Darklord said:
I went over this whole thread and still have no idea what the fucks going on. Is whiteman hurt or what? Whats this other place? I'm so confused.

Whats the timeout zone for banned GAF members?

Yes, he is hurt. He is in hospital right now. They looked at his knee and found some deposits which were sent to be analyzed.

zon

Ganhyun said:
Shh.... let him think what he wants. ;)

Linkzg said:
you post something from there, something that no one even mentioned in this thread, then claim that he's the one who is in love? sounds like you just got rejected and are playing the creepy stalker card

seriously guys, White Man was forced to watch Full House and Saved by the Bell. Stop making it about someone else.

Oh I forgot, Internet is serious business

This thread was already 10 pages (only skimmed through it) when I saw it and Gaborn already had been banned by then. Someone mentioned the "other forum" so I went and had a look. I noticed that post and thought Gaborn had been baited, so I posted that to point it out to him. Apparently Gaborn brought it up before they even had the chance to do anything. My mistake.

Darklord said:
Whats the timeout zone for banned GAF members?

It's a forum that some of us post at. It's not a "timeout zone for banned members," however some people like to view it as such. It's really not that big of a deal.

omg rite said:
Wait, does this place rhyme with... ... I can't think of anything that rhymes with that.

The name of the place is the word said in the movie the Ten Commandments at exactly 36:49 and 149:12 in. I would tell you want it but it's started out.

Ganhyun said:
Oh Shit. :O

Seriously FM?

ya. Narrator: "and God said unto Mosses lead your people from bondage in Egypt into the land of ********.com where thou shall discuss the depth of my voice with FM because no on else wants too".

Ganhyun

Father_Mike said:
ya. Narrator: "and God said unto Mosses lead your people from bondage in Egypt into the land of ********.com where thou shall discuss the depth of my voice with FM because no on else wants too".

lol. btw what did Zon reply to BrandNew with? tinypic is blocked at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom