• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who do you think is the least popular Pokemon?

250px-211Qwilfish.png

Qwilfish must be in the running, right? No evolutionary track and kinda forgettable design... you don't see it show up in avatars or fan art like other Pokemon, especially for one introduced in Gen2. What do you think?

Ultimadrago

Ehh I would say most who actually enjoy the franchise like him, it's just loud as people who only played the first 2 gems that dislike him so much.

Count me in not-most. I enjoy the series, have played most of the mainline entries, and think Garbador (and the Vanilluxe line) are shit. Generation 6 has some awesome designs, if one is looking for more recent Pokemon that aren't a joke.

Richie

Are we using "popular" in the sense of how recognized a Pokémon is (what OP points toward) or in the sense of being -liked-?

Because Pokémon like the garbage one and the ice cream one may be widely mocked but by the same merit they're far from obscure.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

LOL Popplio. This little piece of shit can go to hell. Fuck Popplio, eat shit you little piece of garbage.

Also I'm a big fan of Burmy but I don't hear much about him.

Count me in not-most. I enjoy the series, have played most of the mainline entries, and think Garbador (and the Vanilluxe line) are shit. Generation 6 has some awesome designs, if one is looking for more recent Pokemon that aren't a joke.
I'm the minority whom have Vanilluxe in my top 5 of all time favorites, haha.

NEO0MJ

250px-211Qwilfish.png

Qwilfish must be in the running, right? No evolutionary track and kinda forgettable design... you don't see it show up in avatars or fan art like other Pokemon, especially for one introduced in Gen2. What do you think?

Qwilfish stopped being that because of how often people mention how forgettable it is, tough.

Though I feel a good number of Gen II pokemon belong here.

250px-707Klefki.png

Klefki up there with Trubbish in my book.

Considering how popular it is competitivly I doubt that it will be forgotten anytime soon.

There's gonna be a lot of joke responses in here but I'm pretty sure I've got the right response for this thread.

It's Jynx.

Everyone knows what Jynx look like. Everyone knows what Jynx is.

but nobody actually likes Jynx. There's people out there who like Mr. Mime. Trubbish. Klefki. and so on and so forth.

Nobody likes Jynx.

i know i havent kept up with pokemon in almost a decade, but is this a real pokemon/

Yeah. It's also just fine IMO. It's a doofy looking fairy who steals keys and trinkets and wears them on its tiny little arms.

Hellix

This abominable mess.

fVimxsb.png

Then it evolves into an even bigger mess.

HetB4Dt.png

Zalman

Selfish "my least favorite Pokémon" answer: Dunsparce

What I think is the actual answer: Jynx. Nintendo and TPC probably hate her too.

Top Bottom