• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who Has The Best Chicken Nuggets According To.....Business Insider

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luschient

We tried chicken nuggets from Chick-fil-A, Wendy's, Burger King, and McDonald's — and the winner is clear.

the-fast-food-greats-meet-for-our-chicken-nugget-face-off-burger-king-chick-fil-a-mcdonalds-and-wendys.jpg

I pretty much agree with their assessment of the nuggets from all 4 places. And they were 100% correct with the winner they chose.

Any nugget aficionados beg to differ?

Nairume

Banned
First, Burger King's chicken nuggets. These nuggets are firm, but not crispy compared with other options. We paid $5.89 for 10 pieces.
...doesn't BK run a 10 for 1.50 special?

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
That answer is kind of a no shit.

But man Wendy's chicken nuggets are awesome :S

Burger King's are the worst. Taste just like the cheap frozen ones you buy at any grocery store. I did like their old ones that were shaped like crowns.

Just ate some Wendy's chicken nuggets just a few minutes ago. They're ok. I will never touch McDonalds or Burger King again, they taste just awful. Never had Chick Fil A

Aurongel

...doesn't BK run a 10 for 1.50 special?
Whenever they're trying to clear stock for other items, yes. It's not a regular deal though.

BK nuggets deal for 1.50 is absolutely unbeatable at that price. Average nuggets at best though. Not offensively bad like McDonald's.

sikkinixx

Wish we had Chic Fil-A here to try. McNuggets are comfort food and always a solid choice.

Wendy's one, at least here in Canada, are trash af. Carls Jr some time ago had some SUPER good chicken bites but I don't know if they still have them

Nairume

Banned
And $5 for 10 mcnuggets? McDonalds doing 20 for $5 isn't even a "special". That's just the regular ass price.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
OBVIOUSLY Chik-Fil-A will have the best tasting ones. But McDonalds is by far the best value.

5 bucks for 20 and they taste fantastic.

Hazmat

Of course it's CFA. Their nuggets are easily my favorite fast food item, and they crush all the chicken offerings from burger joints (which I do enjoy on occasion).

I'd swap Wendy's and BK on their list, but I've only had BK nuggets once and they had some serious been-under-the-heat-lamp-a-while thing going on.

El Odio

Banned
Wendy's chicken nuggets are still king in my heart. Get some honey to dip them in and it's perfect. Never been to chick-fil-a before, never really care to.

Chik-Fil-A has the best nuggets, but it's sort of stupid because if you're at Chik-Fil-A and you want chicken you can just get the Spicy Sandwich, which is Top Tier Fast Food.

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Chick-Fil-A wins. A few months ago I may have put Wendy's in second but McDonald's has really upped their nugget game recently so I think I'll pick them for #2.

Those suckers paid 5.89 for 10 nuggets at BK? Place down the street from me has them shits for 1.49 for 10...which equals to about 38 of them for the price they paid.

MIMIC

Banned
I love Wendy's. Hate McDonald's (although everyone I know loves them).

Never had Chick-Fil-A's before. They look tasty.

I find myself always buying a side of grilled nuggets from Chik-Fil-A whenever I get a meal combo. They're really good though I'll always have a soft spot for McNuggets. Wendy's is solid but I'm rarely near one.

Drain You

Duchess is the only fast food nuggets I'll eat and that's cause it's real chicken. Shame it's not a national or worldwide fast food chain. Everything there's is so good.

BK nuggets above Wendy's is a joke. BK has trash tier nuggets. I'd rather get a bag of frozen nuggets from the grocery store.

CFA>>>>>McD>Wendy's>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BK

I find myself always buying a side of grilled nuggets from Chik-Fil-A whenever I get a meal combo. They're really good though I'll always have a soft spot for McNuggets. Wendy's is solid but I'm rarely near one.
I've never had the grilled nuggets so I'll have to try them, but the regular ones are the goat fast food nuggets without a doubt.

These days I even prefer the BK ones over Mcdonalds.

Christian

My order would go:

Chick-Fil-A
McDonald's
Wendy's
Burger King

I used to love Burger King's chicken tenders, but their nuggets are heinous. I'll take their chicken fries over the nuggets, especially the jalapeño chicken fries.

McDonald's are near GOAT with hot mustard dipping sauce.

Zukkoyaki

I honestly like Wendy's nuggets more than Chik-Fil-A but they're both superior to McDonald's and Burger King, and McDonald's stomps Burger King's.

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Also even with the recent switch to a new, horrible bbq sauce CFA still reigns king. Says something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom