• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who Has The Best Chicken Nuggets According To.....Business Insider

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't have a Chik-fil-a near where I live (toronto), but I prefer Chicken McNuggets. I don't know if its just in my head, but I think the mcnuggets that they sell in Canada taste better than the ones that they sell in the US. That's just me though.

Falchion

Haven't had McDonald's since I was a kid because they tasted terrible back then, might have to give them another shot. Regardless, Chick Fil A rightly takes the title.

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
I can't tell any of them apart.

I refuse to believe you had them all then.

Burger King or Wendy's have actual flavor, spices to them. Chick Fila is just better period. McDonalds is in this weird limbo place for nuggets.

- J - D -

I refuse to believe you had them all then.

Burger King or Wendy's have actual flavor, spices to them. Chick Fila is just better period. McDonalds is in this weird limbo place for nuggets.

Not all of them, but enough of the big fast food chains, and honestly once I dunk them all in that fructose sauce and shove them down my slob mouth, they'll mostly all the same to me. I think this is a plus for me because then I can just enjoy BK's, which are dirt cheap.

BK used to have decent star shaped nuggets until they changed they formula. Now they are even more sub-tier. Chick-Fil-A is pretty good, but McNugget is king.

Chick-fil-a is the business. I have to agree with this one. It is a chicken restaurant. As in, they had better be the best.

RowdyReverb

Chik-Fil-A has the best nuggets, but it's sort of stupid because if you're at Chik-Fil-A and you want chicken you can just get the Spicy Sandwich, which is Top Tier Fast Food.
This is why I only ever eat CFA nuggets if they are on a catered tray or something

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
I had McDonalds this weekend and felt like dying after. I have no idea how someone can eat there and not get stomach aches after.

Wendys for life.

If only Chick FilA expanded to Canada. I jear they have the best chicken.

CFA >= McD>>>>Wendy's

BK don't even exist in the same dimension as the others as it's just absolute garbage in taste, texture, and even aesthetics .

Aeana

McDonald's are the only ones on the list I absolutely don't like at all, but CFA is definitely clearly way better than the others listed.

Sanjuro

McDonald's are the only ones on the list I absolutely don't like at all, but CFA is definitely clearly way better than the others listed.

I don't actually like the taste of McNuggets, but the only ones that deserve a hazard warning is Burger King.

Any microwavable nuggets are superior.

Wendy's are my favorite fast food nuggets. But it does seem like they have tweaked the recipe in recent years.

Don't really like McDonald or burger king nuggets anymore. The JitB ones are alright.

Side note, I had a McDs buttermilk chichen sandwich the other day. Not very good at all.

Not surprised at the result. Chick Fil A has really good food and their nuggets are delicious. I also like Wendy's, but am not a fan of BK and McDonald's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom