• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who has the best tag on Neogaf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synless

There was one poster who had tag that I thought was phenomenal, I remember it being very clever. Unfortunately I can't remember the poster or the tag.

Best tag I've ever seen on GAF, and I believe it has changed since then cuz I haven't seen it for a while:

There was 1 poster who had "Beware the slipstream time traveler." as their tag. When you clicked it, it went to a post that said "Hey guys, wouldn't it be awesome if Capcom made an 8-bit style Mega Man game, released it for download, and called it Mega Man 9?" This was months if not years before it was announced and actually happened.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
At one point Tabris had the best one, back when the mods just kept piling on more stuff until he had 5 negative rep icons, the Mother 3 tag link, the Cobra Commander reference, etc. Combined with the Cobra Commander animated avatar that was also forced upon him, it was pretty epic.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
At one point Tabris had the best one, back when the mods just kept piling on more stuff until he had 5 negative rep icons, the Mother 3 tag link, the Cobra Commander reference, etc. Combined with the Cobra Commander animated avatar that was also forced upon him, it was pretty epic.

Hahaha. I remember that. It's a shame I never saved that animated avatar. Sony was Cobra Commander and I forget who (Sony's current CEO at the time?) was in the avatar that was "My Sweet Prince..."

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
I'm a big fan of thetrin's:

"Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion"

Think I fell off my chair the first time I read it.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
bud

community forum

blamespace

---

Now here is a good question:

"Out of all the un-tagged members deserves a tag the most (not including yourself)?"

I vote for:

Nottheguyyoukill
Mthanded
Bootaaay
Ashes1396

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom