• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who is AdjutantReflex

tak

man, there are a lot of people tracking this, I have not seen the various ARG related venues this active in awhile.

Could their be a clue in the alignment of the stars on TLA. They disappear to a certain point and certain stars remain. Could they be a constellation?

tak

DoctorWho said:
Could their be a clue in the alignment of the stars on TLA. They disappear to a certain point and certain stars remain. Could they be a constellation?
I have a feeling whatever happens tonight will be tied to the three cities we saw listed.

tak

from a poster on arg.bungie.org

<messages>
<message msgString="NEW YORK // 081607 // 23:59 // 40.75908 -73.98619" random="False"/>
<message msgString="SEATTLE // 081607 // 21:00 // 47.61440 -122.32059" random="False"/>
<message msgString="LOS ANGELES // 081607 // 21:00 // 40.30609 -121.00434 " random="False"/>
</messages>

looks like locations

DoctorWho said:

TM here. That though did pop into my mind. Seems like someone would have tried it by now though.

MrDaravon

Has no one tried triangulating the three coordinates and see where they meet maybe? I have no idea how myself and couldn't find much help for that online.

SailorDaravon said:
Has no one tried triangulating the three coordinates and see where they meet maybe? I have no idea how myself and couldn't find much help for that online.
They meet in Wyoming .
5z2674i.png

tak

Buttonbasher said:
They meet in Wyoming .
5z2674i.png
Ah, the great state of Wyoming, where cows out number people 2 to 1.

I live in Colorado and the majority of my family lives in Wyoming, so if anything happens in Wyoming I'll have people all over it. However, I really, really doubt anything will happen in Wyoming, hehe.

Top Bottom