- Oct 26, 2018
A made up term that you can't quantify with any metric besides "feelings".
- Great online and marketplace ecosystem
- Game Pass (and EA Access) subs. As long as someone doesn't care for playing the latest games on day one or certain games like R* or Call of Duty, many good games comes to GP or EA subs. Great value. Even better if some is a PC gamer too as GP PC is included free if someone does Game Pass Ultimate
- Home Sharing. Share digital games, GP, EA Access, Gold with a friend of fam member (like I do). It's basically cutting the costs in half. Even better for anyone who did it, the $1 GPU upgrade last month. I bought two more years of Gold so I have three (I had one year left). Got 3 years of GPU for $1 total for 3 years..... technically 50 cents if I split it. That's 3 years of GP games for $1
- Even more access to free games to play. Games with Gold is 4 games. PSN reduced it to 2
- Not a concern for me as I don't play anime games, but for all those gamers who like anime games with cleavage, MS doesn't care. Nintendo doesn't either. Sony does with big bright lights