• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who is the best cereal mascot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amory

sugarbear_today.png

sugar bear. he was the only mascot i can remember that wasn't loopy as fuck over the cereal. he was just like yo this cereal is legit let's smoke a bowl and have some

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Kellogg's Rooster.

Iconic.
Elegant.
Simple.

The more I think about it though, the rooster doesn't really feel like a mascot since it looks more like a corporate logo.

I think the K is more representative of the cereal itself even.

5fKf9gD.jpg

EDIT: Oh wait, they changed the Kelloggs box? Interesting. Kinda bland though, I liked it better when it spelled Kelloggs with a massive K.

494_7726_ucp.jpg

My best friends mom is very spiritually connected with the earth and the body and all that jazz so she was on this organic kind of stuff early! But yeah, I used to eat the Peanut Butter Panda Puffs all the time!

I've tried all of them but one or two, as it's kinda hard to find cereal that's vegan. In all honestly, internet meme aside, they're not bad. They're not as sweet as regular cereal but still pretty good.

Now if only someone could get on to making a vegan/organic Count Chocula, gonna be hard on the marshmellow front, I could die happily.

I've tried all of them but one or two, as it's kinda hard to find cereal that's vegan. In all honestly, internet meme aside, they're not bad. They're not as sweet as regular cereal but still pretty good.

Now if only someone could get on to making a vegan/organic Count Chocula, gonna be hard on the marshmellow front, I could die happily.

Yeah, I didn't dislike them at all! Didn't even really realize they were any different that regular cereal, but I was like 7 or 8 when I first tried.

dem faces tho

They are all a little... unsettling.

Boss Doggie

Actually eating Frosted Flakes, they're kinda on the bland side but they get better with milk.

Speaking of which, have you guys tried eating cereal with soy milk?

Sch1sm

I thought Tony the Tiger when I saw the thread title. OP knows. I don't even like the cereal, he's just the most memorable one to me.

Hey, you guys ever heard of "Breakfast of the Gods?"

6a00d8354d066f69e2014e8696dd05970d-300wi

It's a graphic novel that essentially takes the premise of this thread, and turns it into an adventure story that sorta pays homage to superhero comics while mocking them, while also turning characters like Sugar Bear and Tony the Tiger into... actual characters?

It's kinda fuckin' mindboggling.

Cuckoo-257x300.jpg

Reversed

The cinammon stick from Cinammon Jacks (I've yet to try Apple Jacks).

applejaks.jpg

Sure it looks meh-ish, but the cereal is tastes great with everything.

Boss Doggie

I always thought the NES cereal was wasteful in that it has the same package?

Hey, you guys ever heard of "Breakfast of the Gods?"

6a00d8354d066f69e2014e8696dd05970d-300wi

It's a graphic novel that essentially takes the premise of this thread, and turns it into an adventure story that sorta pays homage to superhero comics while mocking them, while also turning characters like Sugar Bear and Tony the Tiger into... actual characters?

It's kinda fuckin' mindboggling.

Cuckoo-257x300.jpg

isn't that available online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom