• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who is the biggest wanker in Australia?

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
While there are loads to choose from, my vote goes to Karl Stefanovic. What a dickhead. Talk about the most public midlife crisis of all time.
Who do you choose?

Papa

Banned
Oi have you seen Karlos’ new misso though? Totally worth it.

images

D

Deleted member 713885

Unconfirmed Member
How do you guys view Avi Yemini over there?
I watch his videos from time to time and wonder if hes like our version of a Ben Shapiro/Gavin McGuniess type?

Kadayi

Banned
So far every name in this thread is one big

giphy.gif

You antipodeans might need to share some insights as to how it is that these people have been considered for this amazing achievement.

Geki-D

Banned
At least all Aussies are part wanker. Their ancestors had to have been to be shipped off there in the first place from England.

Last edited:

Mohonky

How do you guys view Avi Yemini over there?
I watch his videos from time to time and wonder if hes like our version of a Ben Shapiro/Gavin McGuniess type?
He's a wanker like the others mentioned in this thread for the same reasons but he's the other side of the coin.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
You antipodeans might need to share some insights as to how it is that these people have been considered for this amazing achievement.
Shannon Noll:

- Douchebag extraordinaire
- Claim to fame: Came 2nd in first season of Australian Idol
- He’s as bogan as you can get (redneck)
- He can’t sing for shit
- Absolute trailer trash upbringing and demeanor
- I know someone who was at his house. Just picture wife getting her makeup done with cigarette hanging out her mouth constantly swearing at the kids, whilst Shannon tries incessantly to pick up the makeup artist in the most sleaziest fashion
- Career has devolved into appearances at no-name pubs and shopping malls
- Recently ejected from a strip joint and beaten up by the bouncers whilst screaming “do you know who I am?”
- Recently busted with drugs. Blames mental illness and depression.

nollsie16.jpg

Last edited:

haxan7

Banned
The only wankers in Australia I know are from NeoGAF.

You all get my vote.

Mel Gibson too

Wait, I know. This guy:

'Straya! Just kidding I like him.

Last edited:

Mohonky

Shannon Noll:

- Douchebag extraordinaire
- Claim to faim: Came 2nd in first season of Australian idol
- He’s as bogan as you can get (redneck)
- He can’t sing for shit
- Absolute trailer trash upbringing and demeanor
- I know someone who was at his house. Just picture wife getting her makeup done with cigarette hanging out her mouth constantly swearing at the kids, whilst Shannon tries incessantly to pick up the makeup artist in the most sleaziest fashion
- Career has devolved into appearances at no-name pubs and shopping malls
- Recently ejected from a strip joint and beaten up by the bouncers whilst screaming “do you know who I am?”
- Recently busted with drugs. Blames mental illness and depression.

nollsie16.jpg

I take it back, Shannon Noll, despite strong competition is a stand out. What a wanker

Anyone with a Soithern Cross tattoo or car sticker or anything else also, guaranteed tosser.

Last edited:

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
Is there a name for the phenomenon of two threads with very similar titles landing next to each other on a message board?

Seems to happen more than you'd think, especially on the IGN Boards

I'm not sure, but I've noticed it too!

M

Macapala

Unconfirmed Member
How has no one said Kevin Rudd? What an embarrassing cockhead...

Oh and Kyle Sanderland (or whatever the fuck his name is) I always thought he was a bit of a wanker.

Last edited by a moderator:

Papa

Banned
This motherfucker right here
502722B500000578-6166667-Huntsmen_spiders_are_a_common_sight_in_Australian_householders_b-a-31_1536894018126.jpg
The wankiest of wankers

Ah, the common huntsman (house spider). Get one in the house every few months and usually suck the buggers up with a vacuum cleaner. They're super fast though and will jump down and run across the room if you don't get them first go. Wish I was joking.

Bullet Club

Banned
Where I used to live had lots of huntsman spiders, they were as big as your hand. They are harmless. I would use a DVD spindle lid to catch them and put them outside.

haxan7

Banned
Give me a funnel, a measuring cup, and some clothespins, and I will tell you who the biggest wanker is.

Bullet Club

Banned
That always ends well.

200w.gif
LOL

I never tried to get them off the ceiling so never had that problem.

My sister is scared of spiders and when we were teens I came home from somewhere, when I walked through the door she started screaming her head off like I was an axe murderer. A huntsman had jumped off my back and climbed up the wall.

07WluGF.jpg

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
LOL

I never tried to get them off the ceiling so never had that problem.

My sister is scared of spiders and when we were teens I came home from somewhere, when I walked through the door she started screaming her head off like I was an axe murderer. A huntsman had jumped off my back and climbed up the wall.

07WluGF.jpg
I went to the toilet at work the other day and when I looked in the mirror a cockroach was climbing up my shirt. I flicked it and it flew straight into the toilet. I told everyone.

haxan7

Banned
I went to the toilet at work the other day and when I looked in the mirror a cockroach was climbing up my shirt. I flicked it and it flew straight into the toilet. I told everyone.
You might want to find a new place to work

Papa

Banned
Guys WTF how did we forget Pete “sunscreen is bad for you but Botox isn’t” Evans? If only the cricket hadn’t switched to 7, I wouldn’t have seen his MKR ads.

You could literally rename the entire federal and state liberal teams to wankers.inc

Going to be glorious seeing them voted out of existence this year never to return

Top Bottom