• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who is the biggest wanker in Australia?

Bullet Club

Banned
Here's a big wanker. Or a big "master-bater".

WT6YQIt.jpg

Papa

Banned
Both, but Pauline's a bigger one.

I would never vote for Pauline because I don’t like her policies, but I don’t hate her. I think she’s trying to tell the truth and do the right thing as she perceives it, so I can’t really fault her for that, but she’s just not very bright, inarticulate, and easily manipulated. I don’t think she’s a deceitful, self-serving cunt like Sam Dastyari, or a dangerous ideologue like Tanya Plibersek.

Last edited:

Papa

Banned
Well you don't have to worry about him anymore. He's busy doing late night shifts on Triple M and hosting shitty TV pilots.

lol I wondered what happened to him, but I was just using him as an example because he posted that video you linked so was fresh on my mind. There’s plenty of others cut from the same cloth.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Politicians are such low hanging fruit. Let’s mix it up.

How about this guy?
fbfe1a2e1617f600583a1a8e29c29478

Or this guy?
20121007000581455458-original1.jpg

Papa

Banned
Politicians are such low hanging fruit. Let’s mix it up.

How about this guy?
fbfe1a2e1617f600583a1a8e29c29478

Or this guy?
20121007000581455458-original1.jpg

Well I did just suggest Pete Evans!

No clue who the first guy is, but Alan Jones is a good call. Deadset wanker. Still can’t believe he said “nigger in the woodpile” live on air in 2018. Like wtf, how is he still employed?

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Well I did just suggest Pete Evans!

No clue who the first guy is, but Alan Jones is a good call. Deadset wanker. Still can’t believe he said “nigger in the woodpile” live on air in 2018. Like wtf, how is he still employed?
First guy is Tony Jones. Newsreader from Melbourne, I think? Seems full of himself for such an arse-face. There was a funny video of him trying to sleazily lay a kiss on Chris Judd’s smoking hot wife Rebecca on live tv.

EDIT: Here you go.

Last edited:

Bullet Club

Banned
First guy is Tony Jones. Newsreader from Melbourne, I think? Seems full of himself for such an arse-face.
He's the sports newsreader on Ch. 9 Melbourne and hosts The Sunday Footy Show. He is a wanker but he also cops a lot of crap from others in the football media like BT & Spud Frawley, so it sort of nullifies it.

Papa

Banned
Are we forgetting Bill Lawry?

images

(For biggest schnoz. Dude is a legend and most definitely not a wanker.)

Well i just saw wolf creek for the first time a few weeks ago. Isn't that partially based on a true story? I think my vote for biggest wanker goes to Mick Taylor.

nkarafo

I love how it’s every man for himself once that thing goes airborne. They can turn even the toughest of people into screaming children.
I remember one of the few big tarantula keeper youtubers who also said the huntsmen freak him out.

Imagine letting bigger, hairier, venomous beasts crawl on your hand but a huntsman? That's where we draw the line.

Papa

Banned
We got to page two without Andrew O'Keefe or Joe Hildebrand? What?

Andrew “White Ribbon Ambassador” O’Keefe for sure, nice call mate. Joe doesn’t seem to cuck out as much anymore and I’ve seen him actually push back against some of the feminist crap.

TwiztidElf

I remember the first time O'Keef really shit me off.
I don't ever watch Sunrise by choice, but I am exposed to it on occasion.

He was childishly making fun of Timo Glocks name. I remember thinking to myself "Timo Glock is a Formula 1 driver. Who the fuck are you? and what the fuck have you done fuckwit?"

Papa

Banned
You shouldn’t show your colours on the internet. Lower your skirt, hide your shame.

Didn’t say I like the Libs, just that I prefer them to Labour at the moment. I have voted Labour in the past, so I guess I don’t really have colours.

Didn’t say I like the Libs, just that I prefer them to Labour at the moment. I have voted Labour in the past, so I guess I don’t really have colours.

I voted liberal after the Rudd/Gillard circus thinking the liberals were a more sane option...boy was I wrong

The liberals work better when they have been put out for pasture for about 8 years...unfortunately if it’s the wipeout they are predicting I don’t think there will be a liberal party as their cash has pretty much dried up

This government has pretty much tripled our country’s debt and moved the goalposts around on most of their election promises and pretty much governed for themselves and not the people who elected them

If your not from an affluent family..have a property portfolio or run a big business I honestly don’t know how you could vote vote for them....they have done nothing but wreck families and young people with their cuts and policies and are completely out of touch with most Australians.

But that’s your right to vote for whoever you want and I respect your opinion

Papa

Banned
I voted liberal after the Rudd/Gillard circus thinking the liberals were a more sane option...boy was I wrong

The liberals work better when they have been put out for pasture for about 8 years...unfortunately if it’s the wipeout they are predicting I don’t think there will be a liberal party as their cash has pretty much dried up

This government has pretty much tripled our country’s debt and moved the goalposts around on most of their election promises and pretty much governed for themselves and not the people who elected them

If your not from an affluent family..have a property portfolio or run a big business I honestly don’t know how you could vote vote for them....they have done nothing but wreck families and young people with their cuts and policies and are completely out of touch with most Australians.

But that’s your right to vote for whoever you want and I respect your opinion

I’ve had a lot of dealings with the CFMEU in my career and I dislike Shorten for that reason.

I despise feminist ideology, lies, and fake statistics like the pay gap that undermine meritocracy, so I dislike Plibersek for that reason.

I’m not from an affluent family but I do have a decent property portfolio that I have earned entirely on my own through self-education and calculated risk-taking, so I dislike Labor as a whole for that reason.

Your comments around the budget aren’t quite accurate. Yes, debt has increased, but not by 300% and it’s not clear whether Labor would’ve done any better. From https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2018...iberals-doubled-net-debt/10595756?pfmredir=sm:

The Government's monthly financial statements show net debt has doubled over the Coalition's two terms in government — from $174.6 billion in September 2013, when it was first elected, to $354.5 billion in October 2018.

However, this is not the only way to track net debt.

Measured as a share of gross domestic product, which takes the size of the economy into account, net debt grew more slowly over the five years to June 2018 compared to the simple dollar amount.

Experts said paying down debt wasn't entirely within the control of government, with broader economic circumstances also playing a significant part. Some Coalition savings measures had also been blocked in the parliament by the Opposition.

The biggest factor is the lost royalties due to the unprecedented commodities downturn from 2012-2017. Metallurgical (steelmaking) coal spot prices fell from ~$330/t to less than $100/t practically overnight in 2012 when China drastically cut its imports, and iron ore didn’t fare much better. Given that the mining industry makes up roughly one quarter of our entire economy, that is an enormous hit to the federal budget.

Conversely, the last Labor government presided over an unprecedented mining boom. For perspective, BHP Billiton posted a $22.5b annual profit in 2011 (https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2011-08-24/bhp-unveils-record-profit/2854114). Labor — Wayne Swan in particular — like to pat themselves on the back for seeing us through GFC without going into recession, but a blind, deaf monkey could’ve done that given how much mining revenue was filling the coffers. However, all you need to do is look at their ridiculous policies like the stimulus package to see how economically amateur the last Labor government was. Where do you think that most of the $12.7b redistributed to low income earners went? Hint: not on retail as intended.

Turnbull was right when he said that it was Chinese stimulus (i.e. commodity exports) that got us through GFC unscathed, and the unholy alliance between Labor and the Greens wants to gut the mining industry on false premises. I have actually worked on the feasibility studies for Adani and the amount of propaganda out there is frankly absurd. We are sitting on a figurative gold mine at a time when the cooling property market is going to cause a lot of economic pain in the near future, and we will continue sitting on it if Labor get in again.

Papa

Banned
Did anyone say Clive Palmer yet? Those new ads make me wanna smack him.

Last edited:

farmerboy

Don't worry, we agree that Melbourne needs to be nuked.

Jealous much?

So, the internet is not big enough to list all the wankers in Australia and I mostly use wanker as "you're alright mate and I appreciate your company, but by Christ you're a bit of a fuckwit sometimes".

So I'm gonna give you who I think is the biggest cunt going around at the moment - Dan "If you only knew the shady shit I've done" Andrews.

How one cannot see straight through that cunt is beyond me. Wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.

Spends a billion dollars not to build a road after promising it wouldn't cost a cent to tear up the contract. Would've hung him by his balls.

Papa

Banned
Jealous much?

So, the internet is not big enough to list all the wankers in Australia and I mostly use wanker as "you're alright mate and I appreciate your company, but by Christ you're a bit of a fuckwit sometimes".

So I'm gonna give you who I think is the biggest cunt going around at the moment - Dan "If you only knew the shady shit I've done" Andrews.

How one cannot see straight through that cunt is beyond me. Wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.

Spends a billion dollars not to build a road after promising it wouldn't cost a cent to tear up the contract. Would've hung him by his balls.

I'm with you mate. Already called out Soyboy Andrews on page 1: https://www.neogaf.com/threads/who-is-the-biggest-wanker-in-australia.1469856/#post-253659462

Jealous much?

You do realise that it was the liberals fault for the massive payout?? ....when you are weeks away from an election you don’t sign a boobytrapped contract with a massive exit fee when one side has clearly said they are not gonna build it.

farmerboy

Not letting them off the hook, major infrastructure like that should have been brought to the election, not signed off so close to it.

But you don't be an arrogant prick and plough headlong into wasting a billion dollars when you know full well that you're bullshitting. All for a few green votes. It was madness.

Top Bottom